HSO Dedoverde Haze Sativa In Small Tent Under COBs - Start At Day 65 Veg

This echo's where my head was when I decided to use the RODI vs tap. I run salt water aquariums so I had the unit already set up. When I have tested the tap in the past it's not bad but it does fluctuate quite a bit. The RO is the same every time. The rest of what your donig looks great.

Welcome Sam.

I am curious what you give for just straight watering. Do you still use the RODI, but cut it with some minor nute?

Appreciate you stopping by!

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 131, Flippola Day 58

According to HSO and retailers I have about 2 weeks left, looking at the plant maybe 2-3 weeks. I looked at the pistols and trichomes yesterday, not much to see, lot of clear trichome. I did not spend too much time looking, just wanted a peek as a baseline. I don't really see buds getting larger, but some of them seem heavier. If we are 2-3 weeks, I don't expect much more bulking and expect the dry yield to be an ounce and change. Plant is smelling stronger. The carbon and attic vent can handle it....it's not too bad, but stronger than in the past weeks (dryer smell too). Temps are staying 67-71, rh was down to about 32 this morning and back up to 40 after feeding...that will help with the dry/cure vs the high 50s and 60s over the summer.

The plant was pretty dry this morning and starting to wilt, so I fed the same combo that I fed on friday...this time I added 3 ml of tiger bloom with 4 caps of the big bloom and budda bloom.

Regardless of the yield I am sure the quality will be there, and I am excited to taste my mostly organic/supersoil results next to my previous grows. I am officially out of the Hindu Kush and only have about a gram or so of Blueberry left. I have pulled out my glass bong recently and it's different how stuff tastes from a 'clean' bong vs rolled. Some papers have that paper flavor.

As I wind down this grow I need to start thinking about what next:

I want to start an auto outside. This will be autoduck prob start around Feb 1 and just run it outside till it gets to big or hot.

I have on hand:
707 HB - Fem
Colorado Cookies auto
Tangie auto
Bubba Cheese Auto
ak47 auto
Dedoverde Haze - Feminized
c99 auto
Auto Glueberry O.G.
AutoDurban Poison
Green Crack - Feminized
Raspberry Diesel - Feminized
Auto Cinderella Jack - Feminized
Pure Northern Lights - Feminized
W Widow fem
BB auto
HK auto
Blue moon rocks - boggle gum- not sexed photo

Think I want to start a couple more boggle gum...those were pretty compact and could spend some time on the porch in the sun. Since I had all male last time I may start them and go for only a 5 week veg so I can not waste time if I get males. I plan to take clones of both of these plants (want to try and prob fail w clones), and hopefully I will get a female and have a female clone in the loop.

Welcome Sam.

I am curious what you give for just straight watering. Do you still use the RODI, but cut it with some minor nute?

Appreciate you stopping by!

I am in coco so I do add some cal mag and very light nutes. I have to ph adjust it as it is really low right out of the filtration system.

I am in coco so I do add some cal mag and very light nutes. I have to ph adjust it as it is really low right out of the filtration system.

yep, mine comes out at 4 after two DI beds.

Do you have a link to a grow? if so paste it plz

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 133, Flippola Day 60

Its been wetter here with rain. Humidity back to 51% in tent....holding at 70 temp wise. I think we have another day or so of this, so considering running the dehumidifier. Was planning on giving more tea this morning, but pot still has plenty and it's damp less than 1" into the soil. Wait till tomorrow.

Going out of town over xmas, so think I will water tomorrow lightly, maybe one more time good before I go away for three nights...ugh.

Going to start looking through the loupe....

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 134, Flippola Day 61

Gave a feeding of 1l rodi, ph to 7 with 1.5ml Tiger Bloom, 4 caps of Big Bloom and 4 of the Buddha Bloom. Defoiled a bit more. Noticed the buds are getting a little 'fuller' looking to them.

RH is up to 57. We got a ton of rain past 48 hours....

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 137, Flippola Day 64

Gave a feeding of 1l rodi, ph to 7 with 1ml Tiger Bloom, 4 caps of Big Bloom and 1 of the Buddha Bloom this morning. It's cooled off again, and that means a drop in humidity.

Not going out of town for xmas now, got stuck having to work. I am going to peek at tricomes tomorrow, and I need to get some photos up as it's almost been 2 weeks. Buds have put on a little more weight here and there, but it's nothing monster.

I am excited to see what this grow smokes like. I feel this was a much more controlled, easy grow vs the previous autos.

Anyway, I need to go finish some PE from the last grow and listen to Santana.

Merry Christmas!

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 137, Flippola Day 64

Shed-Working over the holidays is no big deal. I own the company. Honestly I would rather work than drive all over god's creation to visit family in crappy weather with ice.

Snapped a couple photos, also looked through a loupe at three of the buds. I think we are about 50-70% not clear, it appears there is some amber, but it's limited to the sugar leaves. I have 2 weeks until my drop dead date....and I think I might make it!

I have a ton of what I think is chloric/nitrogen issues in the leaves....I have been tapering my N (tiger bloom), so I guess this is the result. This plant likes nutes and I really think I could double yield on this plant knowing what I know now. I assume that my super soil is pretty out of N, and that the nutes in the soil with the non-organic salts was not enough to really get some weight on this plant.

I am going to give another liter today just as yesterday, maybe 2ml of tiger bloom, 4 caps of the organic stuff.

I have not decided what to drop yet for a new grow. I will not be starting seeds till the 15 or so when I am back in town...I am leaning towards starting an auto and a couple photo non sexed, and one outdoor plant. Right now I am leaning toward trying photo Bogglegum again but this time look for a 5-6 week veg. The outdoor experiment will be the Auto Duck.

IMG_0043126.jpg
IMG_0042134.jpg

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 139, Flippola Day 66

Merry Christmas everyone. Today it's colder and drier-maybe 40rh. I bumped the light up to 160w. Looked through the loupe and I would say most are starting to turn white, still many clear. Propped up a couple of the buds, their getting heavier, one branch looks like I snapped it over it's limit (still on though)-from a previous oops in the tent.

Shed-no reason for the taper on the Tiger Bloom, I have been trying to edge by with as little tiger bloom as possible, wanting a mostly organic grow....that super soil is not nearly hot enough for this plant.

I also added .5ml of Ca/mg in the last feeding that I did not mention. Tomorrow 2l feeding w 6ml of tiger bloom per shed!

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 143, Flippola Day 70

mid day yesterday i gave another liter with 3ml tigerbloom and 5 caps of big bloom. rh is down to 38, temps 67-70, 165watts.

peeked today, some clear, some cloudy, some amber. I think we are day to day and will cut and prob give a two day dry before jarring late next week, in this temp and rh dontwant to overdry. not supposed to break freezing for next week.

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 145, Flippola Day 72

Photo day. Even tried the loupe on the phone.

Well, it's freaking cold and windy and wet out. Good weather to trim weed. I don't think it's ready yet, I see some amber on the trics on the sugar leaves...a few amber elsewhere, but still a mix of clear and white. I sure would like to cut tomorrow, or tuesday, but dunno if that will be in the cards.

Plant was dry, RH is 34, temp 68-70, 165w. Fed 1.25 l with 2.5 ml Tiger Bloom, 1 cap of Budda Bloom, 3 caps of Big Bloom, ph to 7.

Removed some yellow leaves.

Plant looks like it's on it's downhill trek. thoughts and comments appreciated!!!!:Namaste:

IMG_0048124.jpg
IMG_0047129.jpg
IMG_0046125.jpg
IMG_0045120.jpg
IMG_0044130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom