DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

It was pretty easy-kinda shocked, I only differed with the clonex and I did mist them twice with Pro-tekt foilar....just a touch of K.

The begging questions is do I flip with the AK Auto in there, or do I take the AK out and keep it at 18 for a little longer?

This morning I need to run to the doc and give em some blood, then going to the hydro store after I eat something.

My to do list:
1) get 10 small pots for the clones-my hydro store has about every pot under the sun.

2) I have a spare 200w grow light in the attic I am going to try to start rigging up so I can flip and move the AK outside the tent for a few weeks until my timber light shows.

3) Defoil the 'Gums

4) Reduce Tincture - going to try a ml after the dr and see how it's hitting me.

I hate the fast appointments. I generally get up very early-5 or earlier, and usually eat lunch around 1030....

DP AutoDuck - Day 103
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 103
AK47 (Auto) - Day 44
Bogglegum Clones - Day 13
White Widow (PFem) - Day 7

Big ole update here...First off, I am listening to zep Coda.

Went to the grow store for some small pots for the clones, also picked up some Botanicare Seaplex as well. Going to add this to the stable. I also have some of their 1-5-4 bloom formula. Lower N going forward because of the supersoil.

I watered the gums with 2l w BB and Ca.Mg this morning, pulled down my old led. It works like a charm for my space. but for veg its awefully red and it pulls almost 200w. Ugh. I can use it till the timber gets here. The red does not reflect much so that is nice. Anyway, it's on an 18 hr timer. Need a fan for that area.

Then defoiled the 'gums some.

Then oops...decided against taping it as this was right at the crop...and if it buds it will not support...so I cloned it. Mix of clonex and powder...note its done outside of the containers of hormone. I also gave the Gums a liter each of ph6.5 seaplex.

Next got the gums back in the tent. I lowered the light to about 15" and turned it to 150w. Moved the fan higher. I mixed a liter of flawless finish for the duck, cant hurt. This plant is going to get cut at the base, chopped into thirds, decarbed, and used to make some longer steeping Green Dragon.

Now onto the clones. My supersoil is not ready yet, so I put about 1/2 inch at the bottom of each 4" and then covered it with light warrior. I watered with a mix of 3ml BB, .5ml of Pro-Tekt, .75ml of Seaplex pH to 6.5 to 1.5l and dipped each clone plug in it then watered, then sprayed to get most of the dirt and nute mix off the leaves. I had about 2/3 liter left, dumped it on the AK.

Finished result, a flower and veg area. Might drop another Photo Fem in a week or so, or maybe this weekend.

Now, hopefully I get one girl!, I doubt I will, but would be thrilled to have 3 or 4 clones of one! So, going forward, I could see sex on the other plants in about 10-14 days. Boys will get culled (could I make a long CBD low dose Green Dragon with the boys?, I know it would have a light THC amount...I have a friend who likes that 1:1 stuff.)

So, guess we will see what we get. If both boys I will throw AK in the tent back at 18 and leave the two photo fems in the tent for a couple weeks to save electric.

Side note-while at the grow store we were talking fans. Seems a local grower burned his house down when one got stuck and went south as electrical motors can. Not cool. These plastic fans suck. I use poultry fans for the barn. UL rated sealed outdoor fans, I have had some go 10+ years. I need to look into and see if they make real greenhouse shit that is sized down.

Have a nice weekend....

OK, you had me confused, I thought the baskets were rapid rooters. The plugs I use come unmarked in a bag of a shitload. Their supposedly pre washed. Best I can tell it's a coco/peat blend with a binder...nothing special. I rinsed mine in tap prior to use. They have a spongy texture/density to them.

I will ask at the grow store next trip.

Any ideas of what to crack next...give me an auto and a fem selection. Thinking maybe a Raspberry Diesel-HSO.

707 HB - Fem
Colorado Cookies auto
Tangie auto
Bubba Cheese Auto
ak47 auto
Dedoverde Haze - Feminized
c99 auto
Auto Glueberry O.G.
AutoDurban Poison
Green Crack - Feminized
Raspberry Diesel - Feminized
Auto Cinderella Jack - Feminized
Pure Northern Lights - Feminized
W Widow fem
BB auto
HK auto
Blue moon rocks - boggle gum- not sexed photo

Took a good peek at the gums today. These to me look more female than the last two. We will know shortly.

DP AutoDuck - Day 105
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 105 (Flip Day 3)
AK47 (Auto) - Day 46
Bogglegum Clones - Day 15
White Widow (PFem) - Day 9
HSO Raspberry Diesel Pending

Dearest Shortly,

Worked horses, worked in the yard, canned about 12 more jars of peaches and strawberries each. Now I am stoned and listening to Big Lizard in My Backyard, there are so many gems on this LP but we only really listen to Bitchen Camaro.

Today I took the duck down. Tired of looking at it. I trimmed the tips, cut all the buds off, and decarbed it and threw it on a cup of everclear for 4 hours while I worked horses. It was 32g wet and about 11 after decarb. I have tried the mix, it's greener than my last mixes, and probably very weak.

I have a couple mixes I can reduce in the next week.

So that leaves the two Gums...they can go another day without water. I took a snap of one of the junctures for sexing, it's early still. I defoiled some to get more light to the potential bud sites.

The AK seems to be liking it's new purple lights (for the time). I turned that light off for the photo so everyone could marvel in the beauty of the clones-they be cloning along. AK is still moist so it can go another day. I did give the WW seedling a touch of pH6.5 water, it was dry, the light warrior really does not hold water. I still mist them and cover them at night. The AK is really darkened up, and damn look at the size of those leaves!

Tomorrow going to give the AK about a liter of Ca/Mg water at 6.5, the Gums will get a liter each of the same with maybe a touch of Big Bloom. Clones are spray as needed at this point, not going to beef them up on nutes until I know what I cloned.

Raspberry Diesel HSO Fem being dropped this week. Notes say it's a leggy sativa, probably a lighter yielder, 65 days after flip. Says very open branching, some purple and red. Probably phobic of N. Mix of Sour D and Raspberry Afghani. Tall plant. I have 6' of room, and can clone after that. This might be a long vegger.

DP AutoDuck - Day 105
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 105 (Flip Day 3)
AK47 (Auto) - Day 46
Bogglegum Clones - Day 15
White Widow (PFem) - Day 9
HSO Raspberry Diesel Pending

Dearest Shortly,

Worked horses, worked in the yard, canned about 12 more jars of peaches and strawberries each. Now I am stoned and listening to Big Lizard in My Backyard, there are so many gems on this LP but we only really listen to Bitchen Camaro.

Today I took the duck down. Tired of looking at it. I trimmed the tips, cut all the buds off, and decarbed it and threw it on a cup of everclear for 4 hours while I worked horses. It was 32g wet and about 11 after decarb. I have tried the mix, it's greener than my last mixes, and probably very weak.

I have a couple mixes I can reduce in the next week.

So that leaves the two Gums...they can go another day without water. I took a snap of one of the junctures for sexing, it's early still. I defoiled some to get more light to the potential bud sites.

The AK seems to be liking it's new purple lights (for the time). I turned that light off for the photo so everyone could marvel in the beauty of the clones-they be cloning along. AK is still moist so it can go another day. I did give the WW seedling a touch of pH6.5 water, it was dry, the light warrior really does not hold water. I still mist them and cover them at night. The AK is really darkened up, and damn look at the size of those leaves!

Tomorrow going to give the AK about a liter of Ca/Mg water at 6.5, the Gums will get a liter each of the same with maybe a touch of Big Bloom. Clones are spray as needed at this point, not going to beef them up on nutes until I know what I cloned.

Raspberry Diesel HSO Fem being dropped this week. Notes say it's a leggy sativa, probably a lighter yielder, 65 days after flip. Says very open branching, some purple and red. Probably phobic of N. Mix of Sour D and Raspberry Afghani. Tall plant. I have 6' of room, and can clone after that. This might be a long vegger.
Happy looking plants man! That duck is a strange looking one huh. From the description thats the point of it right?

Back
Top Bottom