DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

DP AutoDuck - Day 95
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 95
AK47 Auto - Day 36
Bogglegum Clones - Day 5
White Widow (PFem) - soaking

WW is still soaking, tap root is slow, I feel like I will have to remove shell head on this one.

Clones still look decent. Removing the top for an hour or two 2x a day. Misting 4x cause it's still dry. No root signs, but not fingering around in there, I would imagine the soonest I would see roots is maybe at 20 days based on plug size. I went and got some little baskets yesterday for them....figured I would use them if I needed to go sheds route.

The autoduck got about 400ml of ca/mg water. Everyone else got some ca/mg and a very light dose of tiger bloom. The 'gums show claws when I gave N last time, and the AK is still little...but it was the lowest nute with iron in it....it was pHed slightly below 6.5.

Sometime this weekend I need to water to runoff without nutes and see where the runoff Ph is. I think I need to be hitting them with lower pH water than I have been.

Photos maybe saturday.

Me too. I used to pH around 6.7 but after having the high pH soil issue with the Haze Xtreme I'm now mixing around 6.0 and seeing runoff around 6.7.

shed-Are you using one soil mix, or a variety?

I just mixed new supersoil today, roots organic two bags to about half bag of sunshine 4. This time I added two large bowls of drained/rinsed coco....need more air in the soil I feel, and the usual suspects-blood meal, bone meal, lime, rock phos, those damn white pebbles, bat crap and worm crap and a couple other bags that I forgot what was in em.

The gums are showing light claws. I remember this about them from last time, any touch of nute and they would claw, but pretty tolerant towards amount. No biggie.

Taproot longer on the WW seed.

I think I see two clones with leaves that are beginning to yellow. Or I could just be wishing.

AK is getting bigger each day, this thing is getting to be a beast. I really want to keep it at 18 longer, but I know when that light comes in I will want to flip asap.

DP AutoDuck - Day 96
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 96
AK47 Auto - Day 37
Bogglegum Clones - Day 6
White Widow (PFem) - soaking

Hard to believe the ak is over a month old. Today I put 2.5L of ca/mg pH to 6 through the bogglegums, it came out at 6.5. I put 2L with flawless finish through the duck in 6 out 6.5, same soil as the gums. I need to possibly add more lime or rock phosphate to the supersoil, also going to add a touch more washed coco. I think it's the sunshine 4 that is tweaking the pH higher, some growers report that there are better cutters for supersoil. I also removed any crappy looking leaves from those three plants.

The ak still has some weight, so it got passed today.

Duck is looking pretty white under a loupe, the pistols are just starting to change. In about a week I am going to cut plant at base, maybe make three chops to get it smaller and decarb and wash in everclear just like the last half oz. There are tricomes on most of the remaining leaves, so unless they start dying, I am going to leave that be.

I prepped the WW soilless seed mix with water. It's drying a bit before the WW seedling goes in there, it will go in the big tent till it breaks soil then over with the clones.

Rinsing coco yesterday I think I might try a grow in straight coco....when I feel like mixing the shit out of nutes all the time. But it does look like a fun medium. It might better match the high pH of my cistern water. I doubt I would leave soil for the size of my grows though.

The wife tried a ml of the mix I made this week and gave it the thumbs up. I tried to cut it with a few drops of chambord (sp/), the first drop into it took everything out of solution. Wife seems to think that I got to a point in reduction where it slowed...she thought she saw percipitate, so we might be near the max of 16-18 mg /ml on the mix...nice.

Hope everyone has a killer friday!

I'd go coco if I wanted to spend my life mixing and watering!

Yeah, I want to try it once just for the experience. Probably with a strain I have done in soil before just to see if there is a taste difference. It's all about learning.

Looking at my grow, if I get 6 clones that are female I might be in trouble. ha.

I ran this last batch in perlite/coco. Worked well, but I had them in deep saucers and would water until they were sitting in an inch or two of nutes, that way I only had to water/feed every two days. I considered it more of a hempy style than a true coco, since I had a reservoir for them to draw from.

I ran this last batch in perlite/coco. Worked well, but I had them in deep saucers and would water until they were sitting in an inch or two of nutes, that way I only had to water/feed every two days. I considered it more of a hempy style than a true coco, since I had a reservoir for them to draw from.

I might be able to do a small auto or two like that in 2 gallon buckets. Just do the watering in the tub, but small enough plants where moving them will not trash em.

I put the WW in the seed starter mix-light warrior.

This duck is the smelliest plant I have ever seen for it's size. It's stupid really. Ready for it to go.

Ok, no more lime in the SS mix. More Rock Phosphate. Going to replace sunshine #4 (not really crazy about it) with prob a fox farms/ coco mix. Maybe I got a weird bag o sunshine, (ha)-not really thrilled how it worked.

I don't want to run reservoirs.

DP AutoDuck - Day 97
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 97
AK47 (Auto) - Day 38
Bogglegum Clones - Day 7
White Widow (PFem) - Day 1

Well the White Widow is up, about 12 hours after going in the soil! Already lost it's seedhead too. I still have it covered with a glass for next day or so.

The duck and the Bogglegums are still damp from yesterday, so nothing. Will give AK47 a liter tomorrow with some Ca/Mg (half dose) and some of the Budda Grow Organic stuff.

Picked up another bag of earthworm castings for the super soil. I like the look of this batch better than the last. But as always it's a new starting point.

DP AutoDuck - Day 98
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 98
AK47 (Auto) - Day 39
Bogglegum Clones - Day 8
White Widow (PFem) - Day 2

Not much to report today. I uncovered the WW this morning for a couple hours. The Duck is going outside till about 1, it's stinking to high hell and I need the soil to evap faster than it's doing inside. My inside RH is 60, outside about 30.

I mixed up some 6.5ph half ml of Ca/Mg, tablespoon of Big Bloom. The AK got about a liter, one of the GUMS was dryer than the other, so it got most of the remaining liter, maybe 250ml went to the wetter of the GUMS.

I am ready to flip these GUMS. However I would like to get that Vero in before so I can keep that AK on a 18 hour schedule for ~2 more weeks.

My longer term game plan is as follows:
1) flip the GUMS asap when the light gets here (hopefully this week), I will know sex within 10 days. If either is a female then yay I have clones, will drop an auto.

2) If the GUMS are male they will go into the trash with the male clones and then I will drop another photo fem. I have some Humboldt stuff that is photo fem that might be fun to have clones of.

Hope everyone has a nice sunday.

I have some bag seeds that I would love to try, but I just don’t have the room to deal with males. I can pop one at a time and cross my fingers, I suppose. Or pop about three at a time, and hope to get at least one female. If it turns out that I get too many females, I can always cull.

I have some bag seeds that I would love to try, but I just don’t have the room to deal with males. I can pop one at a time and cross my fingers, I suppose. Or pop about three at a time, and hope to get at least one female. If it turns out that I get too many females, I can always cull.

Yeah, that is the downside of the small tent. Using real estate and resources for a male is a pita. A second light will make things easier. This pair already looks male ish to me, but I am not 100% certain yet.

So, time for a photo fem or two to get some clones going.

Baby pics tomorrow, in the meantime got to get the grill going.

Back
Top Bottom