DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

DP AutoDuck - Day 99
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 99
AK47 (Auto) - Day 40
Bogglegum Clones - Day 9
White Widow (PFem) - Day 3

Nothing done today other than take pics. Emailed Timber about my light, he said it would ship in a day or so when I ordered it, have not heard back, might be doing something fun over the 4th.

Should my clones look uglier?

To damn hot out.

Love the sword cocktail skewers! Clones usually look good until they look like shit and then they either die or grow roots. Feel better now?

Not really, is it possible for them to not look like shit. I think we have root nubs. We wait on nutes till we see root ends coming from the plug? or after transplant?

The sword cocktail things come from the local rest. supply. I bought a large box like in the 90s. Lol. It's more than an anyone could use in a lifetime.

Heard back from timber grow, they were waiting on a new lamp in the correct voltage. Should ship end of the week! Very cool folks.

So we will veg a few more days, unless someone tells me it's ok to put that auto AK47 on 12 hours because it's going to be such a big ole bitch less light will not hurt.

It's definitely possible for clones to stay green the whole time, but most of the time the older leaves will start to yellow as the stem sends out roots. But roots tell the tale, not the color of the leaves.

How can you see root nubs without being in hydro/aero?

I'd say nutes after transplant, which can happen soon after you see roots breaking the surface of the plug.

It's definitely possible for clones to stay green the whole time, but most of the time the older leaves will start to yellow as the stem sends out roots. But roots tell the tale, not the color of the leaves.

How can you see root nubs without being in hydro/aero?

I'd say nutes after transplant, which can happen soon after you see roots breaking the surface of the plug.
I pretty much cut each stem at 45, scratched the side of the stem. Covered stem in clonex and stuck in pre moistened plug-no clue what they are, big ass bag at the grow store was like 5 bucks.

Anyway, I stuck a chopstick down each hole so the stem would go in without a squeegee effect on the clonex. Looking in that hole in two clones I can see white dimples about a mil or so off the stem.

here is what I am seeing on a couple of them. Little white node just to the left of the stem. it's in the shadow and tough to get a good pic of. They will prob be male...lol.

The gums and AK feel lighter today. Going to finger the soil a bit, if dry going to give a lighter dose of Ca/Mg with water....nutes later in the week hopefully when my light shows up!!!!

About to go push the lawnmower a bit before it's 106. Hope everyone has a nice 4th. Got my Flaming Lips Box Set of the 1st five LPs coming on CD today....sweet!!!!

A cold front came in, and it's still too damn hot.

I did not water yesterday, today I divided 2l of 6.5 pH w 2ml Ca/Mg and 12ml of Big Bloom among the AK and Gums. Misted the clones and the WW seedling. All looks good.

I am still keeping indoor temps below 82, it's tricky, and I am using a lot of AC.

Stupid me just noticed I could actually unscrew the ballast from the frame and mount it outside the tent. That might be good for a degree or two, might try it today or tomorrow.

Looking at all the clones, they all appear to have roots similar to the one in the photo above. Soooooo, at this point we are looking pretty good. NOW....just hope one is female....

Been reading on how to make female 'pollen' to pollenate a female to have true fem seeds. Man, I would love to do that cause seed is even cheaper than clones.

Lights in the tent are at 155w

Howdy nobodyhere. That's a very interesting topic. Would you be willing to post link, or at least point me in the right direction to read about female pollen.

It involves using silver. Google it. There are several websites wiith tutorials.

I'm not sure how seeds are cheaper than clones in either time or materials, but once rooted, clones have a higher success rate than seeds and are more mature plants. Ready for full lights and fast growth and early training and earlier flip so a quicker harvest. I'd take a clone over a seed almost every time.

If I CAN get a female, and get a pair of clones from it...I can hopefully trick one of the females into producing female pollen, sure, I will have a batch of seedy weed, but those seeds will be all fems right? Free seeds are the same cost as clones, but I can squirrel em away.

I get what your saying, clones are a LOT faster.

First step is female clones....

Today I am going to decarb an ounce, make another everclear mix. There is a good chance I will get stoned in the process. I might also play some Flaming Lips....

Howdy nobodyhere. That's a very interesting topic. Would you be willing to post link, or at least point me in the right direction to read about female pollen.

Also, I don't know crap, other than what the interwebs and various people tell me on here. I hate to cite something as 'this is how it's done' when there are variances and sometimes what works for 15 people fails when you try it.

Welp, I bought a bluetoof meat thermometer, it works fabulous even when stoned for decarbing bud. I put 22g of decent smokable kush into a ball jar with foil over top and thermo in it. Now it's chilling in the fridge before a couple washes over some Chateau le trash. I am going to reduce it till it stops reducing to get to aroun 18mg/ml and call it a day. Starting with 250ml of 'clear

DP AutoDuck - Day 102
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 102
AK47 (Auto) - Day 43
Bogglegum Clones - Day 12
White Widow (PFem) - Day 6

Well, we have a shit ton of roots. I need to go get 6 small pots for them, just going to put them in a 50/50 mix of Roots Organic and Light Warrior.

I need to flip the two bogglegums in the tent. I might do that tomorrow. Should I leave the AK in there or give it a few more weeks of 18 hours?

Back
Top Bottom