DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

DP AutoDuck - Day 105
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 109 (Flip Day 7)
AK47 (Auto) - Day 50
Bogglegum Clones - Day 19
White Widow (PFem) - Day 13
HSO Raspberry Diesel Soaking

This morning I fed and we have photo updates. I fear both gums are boys, but I am going to let them go a few more days to be certain. So after shed had crap luck with the gold leaf I get it now possibly with the gums and clones....it's part of the process with photos.

The gums got a liter of 6.5 pH, .5ml Ca/Mg, and 6ml of Budda Bloom. The first two sex photos are of the plant without the cocktail skewer.

Cocktail Sword

The AK got a liter of 6.5pH, .5 Ca/Mg and 4ml of Budda Bloom. I see a couple of fan leaves that will go soon. Photo is after the watering...looked a lot better before.

Clones got a touch of pH6.5 water, no nutes. They look good, but they may be taking the short walk to the backyard this weekend.

WW is looking good, I passed on water today, it might get misted later. Still a bit damp from earlier.

So, that gets me thinking. If boys, I am basically left with a 50 day auto (into tent @ 18 if boys), a WW and a Rasp Diesel HSO that is sprouting.

-If boys, drop two new autos and two new photos. Don't know which photos I will try, maybe some bogglegums again or maybe some photo afghani I have a ton of seeds of. Maybe Auto Colorado Cookies and either tangie or durbanpoison.

DP AutoDuck - Day 105
BOG Bogglegum (PUnsex) - Day 109 (Flip Day 7)

AK47 (Auto) - Day 52
Bogglegum Clones - Day 19
White Widow (PFem) - Day 15
HSO Raspberry Diesel (PFem) - Day 1

Today a little housecleaning. Pulled all the gums and shredded them in the compost pile. I guess the next time I crack these seeds I need to do a whole pack of like 10 in 2 gallon containers. Pull clones and then flip at maybe 40 days.

Moved the AK and the WW to the tent on 18 hours. The raspberry D has a little over a quarter inch so it went into Light Warrior with a misting. The WW will get put in my supersoil mix sometime this week-I need to turn it over today.

Deciding on a couple autos. Prob be something indica'ish because the WW and RD will be cloned.

I do want to talk about the clones, when I pulled them from the supersoil they were already getting pretty rootbound. So whatever it is I did with the clonex + the dipping plugs in the Big Bloom/kelp/Pro-tekt mixture had each one of those plants had a big white pill looking tap with roots to the bottom of the containers and back up the sides. I wish I would have got photos of this. Bittersweet that they were males...but the results were encouraging enough.

I am pretty motivated to baby these next few plants or I be out of weed soon. I don't know if I should continue here or just start a perpetual thread?

I'm going to give the rapid rooters a shot. Ordering a tray of 50 from GH and will break out the clone tub again:
51yO0hdQgrL._AC_US218_.jpg

What was your system again?

Sorry to hear about the balls but all practice is good practice. Seed choices are a good problem to have ;).

I'm going to give the rapid rooters a shot. Ordering a tray of 50 from GH and will break out the clone tub again:
51yO0hdQgrL._AC_US218_.jpg

What was your system again?

Sorry to hear about the balls but all practice is good practice. Seed choices are a good problem to have ;).

I dumped about two thumb size blobs of clonex on a paper towel. Took my plugs, stuck a chopstick through them (they were pre done), cut clones, scraped, recut at sharper than 45, put a big ass glob of clonex on em and stuck em in the plug.

Misted three times with pro-tekt diluted pretty well, then went to just ph 6.5 water. Left covered three days.

When I saw roots I dipped each plug in diluted pH6.5 with pro-tekt, kelp, and Big Bloom, watered a couple times w water and they were rootbound.

The plugs I used are the conical ones I see all over the website, they have a larger end on one side, I put it on the bottom so they stand better.

I diluted as per foiler on bottle, maybe slightly under, made a liter, it was a few drops at most.

I cut about noon, sprayed them for 24 hours with it, maybe 2-3 times that night, and a good couple drenchings the next day. The leaves stayed dark. I also sprayed my AK with it and it darkened up that plant well.

I have seem a few grows where people use a hot soil mixture such as I and basically use something organic with p/k, pro-tekt or armor Si and kelp and they turned out decent. Might try that with the next pair of autos. I think it makes for slower plants though.

About to put on In Utero on.....

AK47 (A) - Day 55
White Widow (PFem) - Day 18
HSO og kush (A) - soak

Today I fed the AK and the WW. Both got 6.5pH, liter, kelp 1ml, ca/mg .9ml, BB 3ml. The AK got most of the liter.

Still have the Diesel in soil, but it's either slow, or doa.

Today since I am stuck at the house I am going to get the WW into supersoil, I think it needs it sooner.

Think I am going to start a new perpetual journal.

Just got the ship notice from timber on my veg lamp.

Back
Top Bottom