Growlow's 2000 Watt Organic RDWC HYDRO Headband - CottonCandy - Diablo OG

What kind of growing medium is that? Soil in a DWC system? Please explain. I've not seen this yet except in a smart pot system setup.

EDIT: Your Plants are looking very lovely. I'd love to get my hands on the 28% stuff you had.

Hell so would I... I'd mother that plant for years... Lol

Ok so here we go!! YEOW! My very first video updates. Expect man more to come. I play guitar and write my own music which I play to my plants so maybe in the future I may add a couple videos with a jam session with the plants. So I have a friend wanting to learn the basics. So I've been teaching him about cloning and growing a mother. He says he followed my regiment but I believe otherwise. ANYHOW! I got her back. She is another Micky Kush/Jack The Ripper Dominant pheno. Straight away she has been deprived of Nitrogen because I saw the full bag I gave him unopened. So my brain automatically goes to compost tea. So I brewed one up and this was the results

This next video breaks down the structure and layering process of my net pots in my Recycling Deep Water Culture :)

I only watched the 3rd one so far and I find it Informative thanks. I'm going to eat dinner and think this over. Will probably have more questions on that setup. I've also been looking for a good Tea howto, you must have read my mind or seen my posts. Thanks for that too.

AWESOME! I'm glad it translated Tbob. I had confidence in your ability to follow. The tea works wonders. I find it is just the right combo for my plants. Tried and true. Feel free to shoot me any questions. I'll quickly add. The sand is a great bug deterrent also :)

Great videos brother.... Thanks for the tea recipe and break down of ur net pots. Definitely talented.

Cheers mate that's very kind of you :) I meant to add in the video the concept for the net pots were inspired by the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. The way they grew had me in awe. The method applies here in the same sense in which they grew. Top feed nutrients and have a water source feeding the root mass below. Giving the plant its water and nutrient directly. By saying that I'm referring to the top tier of the root mass which is more like a web matrix. This is where the nutrients are absorbed, so in essence the plant has to do less work for their food. Although that statement is purely based of my own opinion and experimentation with no scientific data to support my claim. Though I am in the works of setting up my home lab to do such an experiment.

Cheers man. The room is somewhat incomplete. I appreciate you checking it out!

Anyone have any idea how to put more than 1 audio track on a youtube video. My video is 7 minutes in length. I don't want you guys getting 4 minutes of no sound. I appreciate any and all the help you can give :)

still need help w the video? am i late? looking good in the new yard or,,, are you running 2 yards?

I'm in for the show, can we smoke in here? thought so , puff? :passitleft: i'll try n catch up, now :surf:

still need help w the video? am i late? looking good in the new yard or,,, are you running 2 yards?

I'm in for the show, can we smoke in here? thought so , puff? :passitleft: i'll try n catch up, now :surf:

Only seriousness to the degree of flaunting ones ego is out of bounds in this garden. There is always a reserved chair for my mate trichome. I was doing music over the video before I decided to just use my voice and not type words that pop up over the video.

So I have 3 friends who have now all changed their gardens over to my setup and feeding schedule etc. The only thing I show on here is my personal garden. I built a 8x12 ft room with 8ft ceilings in my garage which is totally insulated and sealed including the floor. Then wrapped with thermal and plastic. All the drywall is mold resistant.

So the room the Flowering girls are in currently is actually going to be the veg room (4ftx8ft). My flower room is the Veg room currently(8x8ft). Once finished, I'll have 2 HID's and 2 LED's in a 8x8 foot space running a 6 x 40 gallon tote RDWC on a perpetual growth cycle with intervals of 2 weeks. Outside of this room I still have approximately 90sqft that will be additional Veg. Stacked shelves for cuttings and a collection of mother plants. Oh and thanks bloke:passitleft:

I see you over there grow low.. Gotta keep the ladies…

Hahah bro. It's not even like that. I got all the ladies I need in my audience at home :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes: :) you gave me a good chuckle though for sure. Cheers Tamir :thumb::goodjob:

Very clean set up and beautiful plant's.:thumb:
The layer net pots look very interesting.I was wondering,does the mix not let the root's grow threw the pot's into the bucket's.
I could be mistaken or maybe missed something,but I thought I heard you say the plant was just harvested but I did not see any root mass.I was thinking of doing a similar set-up my self with smart pot's.That's why I ask..
Keep up the good work man.
J6K:joint:

Very clean set up and beautiful plant's.:thumb:
The layer net pots look very interesting.I was wondering,does the mix not let the root's grow threw the pot's into the bucket's.
I could be mistaken or maybe missed something,but I thought I heard you say the plant was just harvested but I did not see any root mass.I was thinking of doing a similar set-up my self with smart pot's.That's why I ask..
Keep up the good work man.
J6K:joint:

Hey Jimmy6000 cheers for checkin things out. The idea behind it is to somewhat trap or encourage the tier of roots that absorb nutrients to stay as much as possible in the soil mixture. Both the coco and the fact the netpots aren't your standard pots that go all the way up assist in this. Though the lower tier roots that search for water end up in my reservoir and suck up nothing but pH'd water. Nothing else. Everything else is top fed. Which is all General Hydroponics Organic line. I am about to introduce Hygrozyme to my system so we'll see how that goes :)

Great set up! Its so clean and organized, i love it!

May i ask and poke and prod a little bit?

When you "ph'd" the water, what ph level is it at? When i adjust the PH level of my DWC (and future Monster sized RDWC) my reservoir PH is always around 5.6. For hydroponics, you want a PH of 5.5-6.5, with 5.8 being the best level for nutrient uptake. I keep it a bit under to allow my plants to intake more Calcium and Manganese which are both more available at lower PH levels. When i change out the res on my DWC the PH has always fluctuated a bit and is usually around 6.3, which is good for Magnesium intake, when i drain

But different strokes for different folks right? You have this soil happening in your net pot, so you need to have higher PH when you water, i'm just confused why the reservoir PH is rather high for a hydroponics setup if you have roots that are submerged in water.

Exactly how much root mass makes its way through the coco/hydroton layer? if hardly any get through, i question why even do a RDWC when your root mass isn't even in the reservoir at all? Why not just do a 5gal soil grow? I dont mean to question your methods (even tho i kind of am in a way) i'm just curious since RDWC and DWC has the majority of the root mass sitting in a nutrient solution, which i'm sure you are more than aware of, haha. Just trying to wrap my head around your method is all!

Also, since your roots cant really grow through the packed coco mold, wouldn't your plants get root bound very quickly in the pots?

Please excuse my need for knowledge.

I happen to have quite a good sized bag of some Tuna kush for us to puff on!! (check my latest post on my journal for the picture.)

Screw it.. Dig in guys!!!

GEDC06131.JPG
GEDC0612.JPG

Back
Top Bottom