Guido's Wonder Woman, 1st Grow

Mr.Guido..

Just stopping by to check on you.. Glad that BEAST of a Pupp is OK (Gotta teach her to eat Intruders instead of your Growing Goods) .. lol ,, and glad things are going well with your Grow !! !!

Much Respect to you Brother.. !!

:)

Mr.Guido..

Just stopping by to check on you.. Glad that BEAST of a Pupp is OK (Gotta teach her to eat Intruders instead of your Growing Goods) .. lol ,, and glad things are going well with your Grow !! !!

Much Respect to you Brother.. !!

Guido, glad the pup is fine! You now have prefertilized rock wool!

Thankyou both for looking in, that dam dog went after them again, I caught her red handed this time. LOL She didn't get anything, I have to watch her better. But on a brighter note I am positive that 1 of my 2 remaining plants is female and about 90% percent sure that the other is as well.
Reps to you both when I am able.

My dog is only 13 months old and both her and my Boxer have been burgler tested and both did a fine job of punishing the idiot.
:tokin::morenutes:

Thankyou both for looking in, that dam dog went after them again, I caught her red handed this time. LOL She didn't get anything, I have to watch her better. But on a brighter note I am positive that 1 of my 2 remaining plants is female and about 90% percent sure that the other is as well.
Reps to you both when I am able.

My dog is only 13 months old and both her and my Boxer have been burgler tested and both did a fine job of punishing the idiot.
:tokin::morenutes:

Mr.Guido..

Your more than welcome Brother.. !! .. Im glad things are going your way,, its nice to know for sure a BabyGurl is indeed,, a BabyGurl !! !!

Good deal on the Burglar Proof Dawgies too.. !! .. Knowing a Dawgie can and will Protect you and yours,, is the BEST kind of Dawgie to have !! !!

Much Respect.. ..

Ms.Alien8..

LMAO !! !! .. They shouldnt be Hungry for a little while I guess !! !!

Wishful thinking she eats anything and everything she sees,especially if it hops, crawls, siddles or looks like it is going to do any of the aforementioned. LOL
Thanks again one and all, I appreciate the support.:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

My dogs chase bunnies, jackrabbits and all types of lizards but are yet to catch them thank god. They do manage to catch bugs and even flies in the air yea doggies.

Wishful thinking she eats anything and everything she sees,especially if it hops, crawls, siddles or looks like it is going to do any of the aforementioned. LOL
Thanks again one and all, I appreciate the support.:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Mr.Guido..

LOL .. Hilarious.. !! .. My two like to chase things too.. !! .. Especially each other.. !! .. Gotta LOVE Dawgies !! !!

And your more than Welcome Brother,, having support is what makes the World go around.. ..

My dogs chase bunnies, jackrabbits and all types of lizards but are yet to catch them thank god. They do manage to catch bugs and even flies in the air yea doggies.

Ms.Alien8..

LOL .. And here I thought my two were the only Dawgies in the World that chase Flies.. Took me FOREVER to teach my oldest to even look at them,, much less chase them !!

Back
Top Bottom