Guido's Wonder Woman, 1st Grow

Guido, man oh man I just got done sexing my plants, as the saying goes "two outta three aint bad" But I only got one, lol . One female from 3. The pictures look to me, and I have only done it once, hard to tell yet!
It's so weird, you want to know so bad you almost try to push for an answer.....
What I am trying to say is that when it happens it will be very obvious, check out my thread as it has recent pictures of my choice to cut. It may be helpful. Otherwise you have time to see what is going to happen. I to was pushing for the answer but all of a sudden it is for certain and there is no doubt.
I really enjoy your thread and keep up with the good grow
:bravo:

That sucks 0115790. I guess that was one of the main reason I went with all female seeds. Didn't want no dudes in my room. cept me. lol

:welcome:
Thanks for stopping by PitViper.
I haven't pulled any because I'm not sure which ones are male/female. I am being told to wait to be sure. I am keeping a close eye on them amd think I have identified 1 female but again I am unsure:thanks:.

Glad ya got one, hope the other come up female for ya too. Plants look great Guido.
You seem to be doing it right. :):thumb:

Plants look great Guido. You said in your last update that you added lights, could you shoot some pics of your light setup? And I never pull males till after 12/12.

Mr.Guido..

Hey Bro,, I was just re-reading some of your Journal and your Pictures.. Im going to venture out on a Limb here,, and say that it looks like #4 is a Female,, at least to me.. ..

Hope everything is going good for you Brother !! !!

im growing wonder woman as well so im watchin...
i used femed seeds, a little more expensive, but got 9 out of 9. im pullin 4 ya.

Thanks mama train, I will only buy femanized seeds in the future. I'm not sure where you are on your growth cycle but I would keep my lights at a little bit of a distance. They seem to be a very dense and bushy plant. I did fim them each twice, so that is some of the bushyness.
:tokin:

Mr.Guido..

Hey Bro,, I was just re-reading some of your Journal and your Pictures.. Im going to venture out on a Limb here,, and say that it looks like #4 is a Female,, at least to me.. ..

Hope everything is going good for you Brother !! !!

Thanks Mr. RedDawg
I will update my journal this evenning with new pics and info, I still haven't been able to sex them.. LOL I truely don't have a clue. But I am running out of room (Horizontal, not Vertical), I can but not sure if LST is in order.
:cool:

Thanks Mr. RedDawg
I will update my journal this evenning with new pics and info, I still haven't been able to sex them.. LOL I truely don't have a clue. But I am running out of room (Horizontal, not Vertical), I can but not sure if LST is in order.
:cool:

Mr.Guido..

Your more than welcome my Brother.. !! .. As far as the Sex'n goes,, TRY not to worry too much,,(as hard as it may be.. lol),, and TRUST that they will show themselves in due time.. You will have NO doubt once they start to show.. LST can be a VERY effective process when done correctly,, but in my past experience,, IF you can allow them to do their natural thing,, they SEEM to thrive more (at least in my humble Opinion).. The only thing I do on a fairly regular basis,, is TOP'ing and/ or FEM'ing.. But thats just my personal prefferance.. .. :)

You ARE,,.. And WILL do,,.. just fine.. ..

:)

Mr.Guido..

Your more than welcome my Brother.. !! .. As far as the Sex'n goes,, TRY not to worry too much,,(as hard as it may be.. lol),, and TRUST that they will show themselves in due time.. You will have NO doubt once they start to show.. LST can be a VERY effective process when done correctly,, but in my past experience,, IF you can allow them to do their natural thing,, they SEEM to thrive more (at least in my humble Opinion).. The only thing I do on a fairly regular basis,, is TOP'ing and/ or FEM'ing.. But thats just my personal prefferance.. .. :)

You ARE,,.. And WILL do,,.. just fine.. ..

I am only concerned with growing area. The only thing I have done to them is fem them, twice each plant, Iwould like to fem them 1 more time but I can't until the males are removed. :blunt:

I am only concerned with growing area. The only thing I have done to them is fem them, twice each plant, Iwould like to fem them 1 more time but I can't until the males are removed. :blunt:

Mr.Guido..

Very kewl.. Ill look forward to more Pictures from you when you can.. !!

FASCINATING!!!! AWESOME ********** YOU DAh MAN!!

Hello All,
This is my first experience growing mj, I have been a smoker for 38 years and am getting tired of spending $150 a week on smoke. So I figured why not give it a try. I do not know much about growing and even less about growing in a bubbler so any help is much appreciated.

I am using a bubbler from Stealth Hydro
with Dual Spectrum CFL Lights @ 85 watts each
I am using Pre-measured Nutrients that came with the kit
Grow
Micro
Bloom
Not really planning on using any supplements unless it is absolutely neccessary
Ph is 5.75
I have (4) 3" sprouts that just went into my bubbler
They are Wonder Woman from Nirvana Seed Bank
Lights are at 8" above plants and I am on a 16/8 Light Schedule

June_12_2010_012.JPG

I made this box to accomadate 4 4" net pots that would go into my bubbler. The inside is lined with a plastic bag to catch run off from watering

June_12_2010_014.JPG

4 Wonder Woman Sprouts, 10 days old using the good old Florida Sun and a very light veg nutrient solution.

June_12_2010_015.JPG

I built this grow room in my closet with
Cardboard, Good old Silver tape, Black/White Poly, a Black sheet, regular stapler and a light hanger.

JOURNAL UPDATE:

40 days under the lights
Ph: 5.8
Res. Temp.: 68-72
Air Temp.: 78
Full Strength AN Nutrients
4500 Lumens per Sq '
Plants are very bushy and have stretched a bit, still keeping the lights 8" or so from tallest plant.
I was asked for a pic of lights so those will come first.
Then on to the plants

Lights_001.JPG

Lights_002.JPG

Plant #1

Plant_1_2_.JPG

Plant_123.JPG

Plant #2

Plant_225.JPG

Plant_2_2_.JPG

Plant #3

Plant_317.JPG

Plant_3_2_.JPG

Plant #4

Plant_4_001.JPG

Plant_4_002.JPG

Any comments, advice or helpful tidbits is very much apprecieated.
Thxs

:morenutes:

JOURNAL UPDATE:

40 days under the lights
Ph: 5.8
Res. Temp.: 68-72
Air Temp.: 78
Full Strength AN Nutrients
4500 Lumens per Sq '
Plants are very bushy and have stretched a bit, still keeping the lights 8" or so from tallest plant.
I was asked for a pic of lights so those will come first.
Then on to the plants

Plant #1

Plant #2

Plant_2_2_.JPG

Any comments, advice or helpful tidbits is very much apprecieated.
Thxs

:morenutes:

This GUY needs to go unfortunately my brother!!:hookah:

Journal Update:

End of Week 1 Flower
I have 2 plants remaining, I think they are both female :cheer: as they are just starting to show preflowers.
air temp. 78
water temp 68
ph 5.7
I have 4950 lumen per sq '
I transplanted both plants into a smaller resevoir, 4 Gal. and have started another batch of Wonder Woman from Nirvanna.
I am using AN starter kit with flowering nutes at full strength. The first week of flower I used full strenth veg nutes. I did not use 36 hours of dark when i went to flowering. Didn't know of it until after I had allready switched. LOL
I am not seeing any problems and am just waiting for flowering to start. I have been able to get some stretch in the nodes. Grudingly thou. Roots are tinted brown from B-1 but have a healthy look and smell like lettuce.
Photos to follow.

Week2_day1_flower_001.JPG

Week2_day1_flower_002.JPG

Week2_day1_flower_003.JPG

Thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom