2016-07-05_10_44_07.jpg
20160702_203736.jpg
20160702_203859.jpg
20160702_203719.jpg
20160629_150142.jpg
20160626_095927.jpg
20160626_100001.jpg
20160628_094256-1.jpg

First grow ever is almost done later this month. In my tent I have 2x CKS White Widow, 4x CKS EM (2 very Small), 2x CKS SSH, 2x Random JOTI plants.

Lots of screw ups in this first grow but the next will be better!

Overall shot of the tent!

20160706_180806.jpg

In this picture the right hand side is mostly white widow, center is a white widow and left hand is some SSH.

20160706_180831c_-_Copy.jpg

I didn't order through the mail, but I walked into their main office in Vancouver. They were very nice, and even stayed late, on a Friday afternoon, because I was stuck in rush hour traffic getting there. I have been very pleased with their service and every communication I've had with their friendly staff on chat. .

I didn't order through the mail, but I walked into their main office in Vancouver. They were very nice, and even stayed late, on a Friday afternoon, because I was stuck in rush hour traffic getting there. I have been very pleased with their service and every communication I've had with their friendly staff on chat. .

lucky duck im stuck halfway across the country eh.

I ordered seeds on June 13 and nothing received so far, I received an email when i put my order that i will receive it between 7 to 21 days, This is my first experience with Corp King seeds. Is it normal that it takes more than a month to ship to east cost in US?

Customs will send it with a letter in it with green tape on it been there crop king always made it its the Holland ones that take 2 times in my cases

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using 420

ummm here's a thought.....

Canada post has been on strike/lockout.

ie: no mail service.

lucky duck im stuck halfway across the country eh.

I see you are from the prairies, as am I :) Crop King actually has vendors in many cities across the country. I believe there is 2 here in SK if not 3.

I ordered seeds on June 13 and nothing received so far, I received an email when i put my order that i will receive it between 7 to 21 days, This is my first experience with Corp King seeds. Is it normal that it takes more than a month to ship to east cost in US?

Did you get a tracking #? Not sure how that works with ordering in the US from Canada but they should have given you something I would think. Otherwise, I would say contact Crop King at their main office and let them know what is going on. They are very easy to deal with and from what I have heard about lost packages, they will try sending you another one. Crop King is all about customer service and keeping us growers happy :)

ummm here's a thought.....

Canada post has been on strike/lockout.

ie: no mail service.

Canada Post is not on strike though and I don't think they ever did go on strike in the first place. There was a 72 hour notice that they were going to strike last Friday, then it got moved ahead to Monday (today) and from what I read last night they will be going into discussions and not going on strike during these discussions. If the parties do not reach an agreement in the end then yes, I'm sure they will strike. I have been following closely as I have seeds sitting in the mail right now and should be here this afternoon from the city. Lets hope for the best here :)

ok sorry misinformation then lol

just get blibs n blabs on the net. no news watching here.

and yep Manitoba.

ok sorry misinformation then lol

just get blibs n blabs on the net. no news watching here.

and yep Manitoba.

I'm the same way here, no need for the news anymore, it's all on the internet and facebook nowadays! haha

Ah, so you're almost out of the prairies! lol East or west side? I am in the SE corner of SK

south central here.

visited yer neck of the woods last year at a trade show, lol.

aaaawww hell I used ta live in moosedick, ahem moosejaw. lmfao

Back
Top Bottom