HD's 1st Indoor: 1200 Watt, Soil, Variety Of Autoflower

Re: HD's 1st Indoor; 1200w/soil/variety of autoflower

Sorry to hear about Herman-----------Peace Bro!

ditto, Mourning the loss of good smoke! May he/she rest in many smokeable pieces:Rasta:.

Philosophic way to look it, it had to happen there's so many of them.:reading420magazine:

In reality tho it sucks:smokin:

Thanks guys!!

Decided to take a sh*tload of pics of how good the others are doing to get my mind off the loss of the one, so get ready 'cause there's lots of pics.... :yahoo:
*I'm not gonna label everything 'cause its too much today, but it's all of them except Sweet Sage (sry OMM) and another big one I didn't want to move. All of them have at least a facing pic followed by an overhead and/or other close ups, but each new plant will start with the facing shot

plants5_001.jpg

plants5_002.jpg

plants5_003.jpg

plants5_004.jpg

plants5_005.jpg

plants5_006.jpg

plants5_008.jpg

plants5_009.jpg

plants5_010.jpg

plants5_011.jpg

plants5_012.jpg

plants5_013.jpg

plants5_014.jpg

plants5_015.jpg

plants5_016.jpg

Ok, break time, about halfway done, back in a minute...

WOW Duck them are some real nice BUDS I can't wait until I'm smoking some of my Duck foot, happy smoking-----------------------:peace!

round two, the rest of 'em...

plants5_017.jpg

plants5_018.jpg

here's lots of Daisy and all her crazy buds!
plants5_019.jpg

plants5_020.jpg

plants5_021.jpg

plants5_023.jpg

plants5_024.jpg

plants5_025.jpg

plants5_027.jpg

plants5_028.jpg

plants5_029.jpg

plants5_030.jpg

plants5_031.jpg

plants5_031c.jpg

and the runt-
plants5_033.jpg

plants5_034.jpg

plants5_035.jpg

Most all of them have at least a couple weeks to go still, so I expect much more filling out on all the girls.
OK, now I am getting over the one hermie, feeling a bit better..... :ganjamon:
:peace: and Aloha
HD

WOW Duck them are some real nice BUDS I can't wait until I'm smoking some of my Duck foot, happy smoking-----------------------:peace!

:thanks: MM!! Pakaloha to you! It would be cool if you started a journal for your ducks, I would love to see how they progress. :grinjoint:

Tremendous plants HD, you've got a huge harvest coming up. Wish I could help you out! Reps Bros for an awesome and terrific job!:bravo:

Many mahalos to you Wood!! TY for the reps! Like I said, I was sad over the hermie and trying to lift my spirits with the other girls, and good words from friends and cohorts works just the same, so again, thank you!
:yummy: couple more weeks to go, so hopefully now it only gets better!! :yahoo::yahoo::roorrip::ganjamon:
:peace:
HD

Aloha HD When I first looked at your pictures, I said "Holy Sh*t" out loud.:ganjamon: Guess that sums it up. Peace Bro.:peace:

Mahalos Buddy!!! :thanks::thanks: Cant wait for the first real harvest!! Maybe T-10 days for the 28"er with the 12" top, but longer for everything else. Stay tuned and I hope to not disappoint.... :yummy::yummy::ganjamon::roorrip:
HD

Well, since it got soooo cold tonight (<65 deg = soooo cold to me....lol) I decided might as well finish up Herman Duck the fast way....by the fire.

misc_002.jpg

misc_001.jpg

This guy was in the wood pile trying to kill me and prevent me from drying Herman, at least thats how I justified his brutal death by log and fire...
misc_004.jpg

:peace: y'all
HD

Hey HD at least you have a fireplace.:grinjoint:
I open my grow box doors to warm up.:ganjamon:
Serves Herman Duck right.:smokin::smokin:
Nice Bong. :yummy:

On a bad note. Joanne had to run down here to tell me about some church in Hilo got busted and all their plants were burned. Bummer. :smokin:
She hates that I can grow legally. Someday Pow! Right in the kisser.:loopy:
Just kidding about Pow!:yahoo:

Forgot the centipede, hate those things.

On a bad note. Joanne had to run down here to tell me about some church in Hilo got busted and all their plants were burned. Bummer. :smokin:

Yeah, a fireplace doesn't suck at all. LMAO, I can just picture you huddled by the grow light for warmth!!
Yeah, I read about that THC Ministry thing too, sounds like no arrests are gonna happen tho, and he will still be doing his thing again soon enough.
LOL, yeah, sometimes the Pow!! is hard to resist, but thats where weed comes in handy!! Mellow! :smokin:
Much Aloha OMM

You guys are far better entertainment than the tv, really you are....I love keeping up w/ you two---------------------PEACE!

Hey Duck, a good friend of mine just stopped by w/ 9 gm bud of duckfoot for me so I can medicate (been out for 8 days), I thought of you my friend as I will every time I partake this strain....Happy puffen from wa. state------------------PEACE!

OMM that's hilarious. I can hear the news broadcasts in the near future. "Not only is marijuana a miracle medicine, but now it is helping Americans and other people of the free world fight the rising fuel costs by heating their homes during these terrible times. Hemp is being burned to power our industrial furnaces and growers worldwide are lending a hand by not only heating their own homes, but those of their neighbors by piping heat from their grow rooms through make shift exhaust systems from home depot! So let us all say it together now. God bless the Queen and God bless Stoners and most of all, God bless Marijuana! Amen! This has been a special BBC Broadcast from some secret location deep in the countryside of Northern California."

Yeah, a fireplace doesn't suck at all. LMAO, I can just picture you huddled by the grow light for warmth!!
Yeah, I read about that THC Ministry thing too, sounds like no arrests are gonna happen tho, and he will still be doing his thing again soon enough.
LOL, yeah, sometimes the Pow!! is hard to resist, but thats where weed comes in handy!! Mellow! :smokin:
Much Aloha OMM

Hello again HD
Your picture of me was right.......until I realized that have a small fan that I use to blow my girls around with can be used in another direction. So I have a nice warm CFL breeze blowing right at me.:thumb:

Every one should stay stoned.....would be allot less crime.:surf: Mellow Bro!

OMM that's hilarious. I can hear the news broadcasts in the near future. "Not only is marijuana a miracle medicine, but now it is helping Americans and other people of the free world fight the rising fuel costs by heating their homes during these terrible times. Hemp is being burned to power our industrial furnaces and growers worldwide are lending a hand by not only heating their own homes, but those of their neighbors by piping heat from their grow rooms through make shift exhaust systems from home depot! So let us all say it together now. God bless the Queen and God bless Stoners and most of all, God bless Marijuana! Amen! This has been a special BBC Broadcast from some secret location deep in the countryside of Northern California."

Oh! Man! Now that was funny. Rolling one floor stuff. Thank You:thumb:

Hey Duck, a good friend of mine just stopped by w/ 9 gm bud of duckfoot for me so I can medicate (been out for 8 days), I thought of you my friend as I will every time I partake this strain....Happy puffen from wa. state------------------PEACE!

A good friend indeed!! A 9g bud of duckfoot sounds great!! I guess the good part of not having meds for a week is that its soooo great when you do finally get to light up and get fully ripped!! Just out of curiousity, is it an energetic stone or a couchlock stone?
Mahalo for thinking of me for the duckfoot strain!! As soon as I get my first primo duckfoot harvested and cured I will roll up a nice fat joint to dedicate to you my friend!
:peace:
HD

Back
Top Bottom