Heavyherbs First Grow

thanks I will.....also they are starting to perk up! will post more pic soon :ganjamon:

new updated pics 11 days after re-potting
DSC06051.JPG

DSC06052.JPG

DSC06053.JPG

DSC06054.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC06055.JPG[/IMG]

Plants look good, what are you gonna use for flowering ferts? You might want to tie the tops down so they bush out a little bit.

The grow shop I get my supplies from has 3 different jars for ferts: 1 for veg 1 for bloom and 1 final one for resin production. I cant remember the name right now but when I go in to buy the first one then ill let you know, thanks everyone for looking and all the advice.....this is really a fun project (my first grow). I have a friend that has a lot of experience growing, ill get some advice from him on trimming,bending,super cropping ect......more pics soon!

18 days after re-potting in bigger pots and fox farms ocean forest soil. They are growing like crazy ( i wonder what they will do when i start giving them fertilizer lol)

IMG_1988_Large_Medium_.jpg

IMG_1991_Large_Medium_.jpg

IMG_1992_Large_Medium_.jpg

IMG_2001_Large_Medium_.jpg

IMG_2002_Large_Medium_.jpg

IMG_2003_Large_Medium_.jpg

The coke can and my hand are for size perspective....As you can see they are not that tall but they are getting really bushy, and look at the size of that leaf....( I have pretty large hands too) the main stalks are a little bit bigger than a pencil at the base...wonder what these girls will do when I start giving them fertilizer??

anything new?

ya a lot of new growth.....they seen to be getting taller and bushier every day! cant wait to see what they do when i start fertilizing :cool:

I think you should switch to 12/12 now or those are gonna get huge and you'll run out of light. Loving the bushy growth. Keep it up! +rep

wow you really think so? I was thinking of letting them get at least another foot or so taller.....what do you all think will i get more of a harvest if i let them get taller???? :ganjamon:

the flower will also take a little longer if you want .lol. let them veg for 4 monthe then flower they will be massive had a buddy that does thiis train it accros the floor for about 6-8 feet then flower bunch of ligt a big hassel for me i thin you should remember it will almost always at LEAST ODUBLE IN SIZE and a good amount of the time they will tripple

the flower will also take a little longer if you want .lol. let them veg for 4 monthe then flower they will be massive had a buddy that does thiis train it accros the floor for about 6-8 feet then flower bunch of ligt a big hassel for me i thin you should remember it will almost always at LEAST ODUBLE IN SIZE and a good amount of the time they will tripple

You mean If I let them veg for 4 months they will double or triple in size? Or do you mean when I start the 12/12 that they will double or triple in size while they are flowering? If thats correct maybe I should start the 12/12 real soon! Thanks :ganjamon:

oh crap I didnt know....I better start them blooming real soon. thanks for the help and yes I will check out your grow right now :cool:

What's up heavyherb, good to see we got some infowars people on the site, coincidence? i think not.

Back
Top Bottom