Heavyherbs First Grow

looking good my friend.

Man looking really good .... big and healthy...going to be nice harvest ...saw few grows here with those lights and really nice results :goodjob:

thanks Tunes, good to hear that, they seem to like that tanning bed LOL cant wait to see those buds........:cool:

:popcorn: OK I'm aboard Heavyherbs. My time is limited right now but I will give this a good reading here when I get the chance.

:popcorn: OK I'm aboard Heavyherbs. My time is limited right now but I will give this a good reading here when I get the chance.

thanks munki and welcome aboard! :cool: I prolly will start the 12/12 in another week or so

Good job heavy, looking great! I'll definitely be following this one!

welcome Kwsmoke, I hope you enjoy it! I am looking forward to posting some really cool pics of the buds soon. :cool:

The lumen chart shown is not applicable to floros. It is for HPS. Your big challenge will be flowering large plants with floros. They do not have good light penetration so they require the leaves be pretty close to the bulb's surface. Remember that light intensity falls with the distance squared. With the sun, it is not important since 93 million miles versus 93 million miles and 4 feet are essentially the same. But if some of the plant is 4 inches away while other part's are 3 feet away, the light intensity difference is extreme. The floros exacerbate the intensity problem since the light from them is spread out over a large surface so the intensity is already rather diffuse.

So, floros are great for getting plants started but High Intensity lighting (HIDs) like HPS or MH lamps are more frequently used in the flowering period.

great info Munki,thanks.....I guess we will just have to see what happens useing these t-5 light panels for the complete grow and harvest. I remember the old inverse square law from when I used to do radiography on the slope,
"double the distance, quarter the dose". ...or light intensity in this case. :Rasta:

great info Munki,thanks.....I guess we will just have to see what happens useing these t-5 light panels for the complete grow and harvest. I remember the old inverse square law from when I used to do radiography on the slope,
"double the distance, quarter the dose". ...or light intensity in this case. :Rasta:

Right. That is what gets ya in an indoor grow. So, when growing indoor, it is better to keep the plants small or control how they are exposed to your light source. For your equipment, you really should consider using Screen of Green (ScrOG). Look to my grow for what it can look like. It was originally developed to flower with floros like yours.

ill check it out Munki thanks :ganjamon:

Hey man:nicethread:
Ladies are looking good:yummy:
You've some got great growers following this grow. They'll give you great advise. I doing my first grow so take my word for it. I didn't see if you told us how much room you have to grow up. If it's limited follow munki's advise. He is the master in taking advantage of available space. You'll also get a massive yield.
Your on your way to some good buds:ganjamon:
I'll be looking in to learn too.
I wish you a great grow. :peace:

Hey man:nicethread:
Ladies are looking good:yummy:
You've some got great growers following this grow. They'll give you great advise. I doing my first grow so take my word for it. I didn't see if you told us how much room you have to grow up. If it's limited follow munki's advise. He is the master in taking advantage of available space. You'll also get a massive yield.
Your on your way to some good buds:ganjamon:
I'll be looking in to learn too.
I wish you a great grow. :peace:

Thanks for checking in to my grow....this is my first grow as well ,and so far has really been a lot of fun! I agree with you on Munki's SCROG its amazing but unfortunatly I do not have the room yet for that,but as soon as i do i would consider doing that. I think I will start the 12/12 blooming this sunday because i can't wait any longer,and I think they will get too big and bushy for my light set up. More pictures to come when they start blooming. In the mean time I will continue to give the open sesame fertilizer every other watering, oh that reminds me, I have to water a lot more often now, they are really starting to suck it up! Later,HH :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom