Heavyherbs First Grow

because i edited and that was because i was high didnt read a post right and thought you said your plant were 46"tall thought you were crazy for a sec there I cant elive they are only 19 inches mine just hit that they are trully growing like a festring diseaes on a hookers crotch

LOL man your discription of your grow is toooo much information dude. so how long have you been vegging? mine are on day 50 and they are now 20 inches tall. I am going to start the 12/12 schedual tonight. :ganjamon:

day 35 switched it last night changing res today check out my grow click the link BTW watch ZEITGIEST if you haven't already it's free search it and you wll see
Will blow you mind

I have seen it and the new world order stuff is pretty good....... altho the stuff about Jesus and religion is not very accurate, and not the truth. :ganjamon:

Well I couldnt stand it any longer LOL I just changed the timer on the girls and started the 12/12 cycle, will post new pics when they start blooming. How long does it take to start blooming and how long till you harvest? Also is it ok to mist the plants like i have been doing every now and then? I also took a few more clones.

you'll start to see blooms in a few weeks. They prolly show a little before that, but by three weeks it should be obvious.

wow 3 weeks seems like a long time....so how long is the whole blooming time then? one or two months or longer?

you should see sex witn a week 2 at most and BTW jesus should not be spoken in the forums only logicaland factorials. if you belive in the falsehood then reeaarch you haven't done I am not trying to debate sorry just drives me crazy that my and the rest of the world were lied to and the fear of not knowing is what holds our society down anyways glad to hear your switching it I cant wait. to see the results

you should see sex witn a week 2 at most and BTW jesus should not be spoken in the forums only logicaland factorials. if you belive in the falsehood then reeaarch you haven't done I am not trying to debate sorry just drives me crazy that my and the rest of the world were lied to and the fear of not knowing is what holds our society down anyways glad to hear your switching it I cant wait. to see the results

Just a note to you and HeavyHerbs.
There is a great discussion going on here: 420 Magazine > 420 PEOPLE > 420 Religion
Sorry for the none topic interruption.:peace:

No problem oldmedman, its just too bad some people throw out the baby with the bathwater if you know what I mean....I agree we have been lied to, but not about Yeshua! Anyway ill check it out thanks

Thanks for checking in to my grow....this is my first grow as well ,and so far has really been a lot of fun! I agree with you on Munki's SCROG its amazing but unfortunatly I do not have the room yet for that,but as soon as i do i would consider doing that. I think I will start the 12/12 blooming this sunday because i can't wait any longer,and I think they will get too big and bushy for my light set up. More pictures to come when they start blooming. In the mean time I will continue to give the open sesame fertilizer every other watering, oh that reminds me, I have to water a lot more often now, they are really starting to suck it up! Later,HH :ganjamon:

Wow. Thank's for the props guys. Really, my grow could have been done in a height restricted space and that is an area where ScrOG shines. I just got the larger tent as I wanted to be able to try different style grows and the large tent allows for that. I need a real veg room though.

9 days of 12/12 cycle and I have a spider mite infestation! I just sprayed them with Azamax and will continue every 3 or 4 days for about 2 or 3 weeks that should kill em!

DSC06224.JPG

look at those suckers!
DSC06225.JPG

Those suckers are everywhere
DSC06226.JPG

here you can see the Yellow speckles on the leaves
DSC06227.JPG

DSC06233.JPG

other then the thrips or spider mites they dont look too bad!
I never thought I would have this problem, oh well live and learn....I actually think that these clones came with this problem because I looked at old pictures when I first got them, and I can now recognize the yellow specks on the leaves when they were little. I hope I can get rid of these pests and have a good harvest. Has anyone else ever used this Azamax? and did it work or should I try something else? Thanks. HH

hey man, read the journal from the start. the girls look great, solid and bushy. i can't wait to see how they turn out.

question, styrofoam packing peanuts?

hey man, read the journal from the start. the girls look great, solid and bushy. i can't wait to see how they turn out.

question, styrofoam packing peanuts?

hey thanks...and the packing peanuts are for drainage and to keep the soil from leaking out the drain holes ,plus they dont add any weight like rocks or gravel. :cool:

what a concept! i bet the roots have acres of room to spread, and the air they'd get.... man!

sucks about those mites bro, hope it all works out, did you do as much manual removal with your fingers... ie: squshing them

Worst fears realized when getting clones from another. This is one of the best reasons to start from seed. Good luck with the uninvited guests.

OK... I just fertilized the plants and really looked them over with a magnifing glass and saw a lot of dead ones but not one live one....nothing moving. I will spray them again in another 3 days, but so far it looks like I will get rid of these pests using the Azamax solution, 4 tbls per gallon is the max dose. I still would like to hear from anyone else who has used this product and what were the results. thanks,hh :cool:

Back
Top Bottom