Heavyherbs First Grow

yo, heavy. how's the computer coming along? i wanna see more pics!!

:cheer:

Funny you should ask, I just got it back from the shop about an hour ago and I am reinstalling a bunch of stuff...will take some new pics later tonight or tomorrow and get them on here as soon as possible. thanks for asking, Heavy :cool:

right on man. can't wait to see 'em tommorow.
;)

Well finally here are some new pictures I just took today!
DSC06320.JPG

DSC06331.JPG

DSC06333.JPG

DSC06336.JPG

DSC06337.JPG

DSC06338.JPG

DSC06339.JPG

DSC06340.JPG

DSC06328.JPG

36 days in bloom...do they look like harvest soon? when should I start to flush? Hope you all enjoy the pics...later, Heavy

no difference in electric bill, 36 days switching to 12/12 cycle, trics are mostly clear and starting to get cloudy. I have a micro scope that hooks up to the TV that i am trying to hook up to my laptop so I can take screen shots of the trics.. that would be really cool if i could do that. I am calling best buy today to see if they have some kind of video capture that will hook up to usb on my laptop. :cool:

Damnn bro looks like you have quadtuplits..Those are sooo uniform it sickens me. Great job on keeping them that way.

that is so funny in sickens you hahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL thanks dude..........and i will let you all know when i get this micro scope thing working, prolly by the end of the week, Ill drive into anchorage and go shopping :Rasta: we got our first snow last night, about 3 inches, so now i need to take the car in tomorrow and get the studded tires on. :cool:

we got our first snow last night, about 3 inches, so now i need to take the car in tomorrow and get the studded tires on. :cool:
Wow, studded tires. They took away my studs here years ago.:rip:

Seriously, your sticky buds look real good. Flo Gro with finesse.:smokin:

You will harvest what you'd hoped for, when you set this up.:slide:

DUDE! those are gorgeous. the wait to see has been worth it! Butcher's right, quadruplets! lol. i am thouroughly impressed.

+reps if i can

thanks dude glad you like the new pics...more to come soon and hopefully even some microscopic ones too

Wish I had one of those T5 light arrays. they look sweet. Great for early veg and clone production "fo sho"!

Hehehehe you are so right, they are stinkin up the whole house, but I kinda like the smell :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom