Hello community

Joey2122

420 Member
Can someone explain to me about auto feminized an autoflower am growing critical purple is feminized gorilla glue #4 is autoflower
what is the difference are there a different in the Lighting schedule for feminize and auto flower is feminized 12-12 or 18-6
or autoflower 18-6 or it does not matter Sometimes this can be very confusing to a new grower

Go with 18 6 for an auto flower
It states that it is feminized which means it will grow female flowers that is all it means in the description
If it just stated only "feminized" it is then a photo period plant which needs 12 12 to flower
If it stated photoperiod only or photo period regular then may produce Male or female flowers

Welcome @Joey2122 ! I'd just like to add for clarity:

If it just stated only "feminized" it is then a photo period plant which needs 12 12 to flower

You can start a regular photoperiod feminized seed right from 12/12 but you won't get much out of it. It needs the vegetative light cycle to put on some bulk, which means running under 18/6 or some variation. Some people run 24 hours lights on for veg.

On the other hand, I just started some peas from seed at 12/12...now I have 12" pea plants with 1 pea each on them.

CHeers, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom