Help newbie here

If really curious switch to a flowering schedule for a week or two and see what it does.... I would hate to spend months on a plant to find out it has the same equipment I have lol and no problem any time ya need help.

thankyou for the quick reply I have no idea if it's a photo or auto my friend just chucked me the seeds to experiment with for my first grow and they were ones that he just had laying around so has no idea what they are either. thankyou for the help
Hey @roadvirus hope your having a good day my friend.
As Happy mentioned it's difficult to tell yet.
Some people put them into 12/12 now to force them to show you.
Then switch back to 18/6 and veg them again, chucking the males first obviously.
Just a thought.
Keep up the good work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Hello friend - first grow, first lesson
Don't bother with bagseed, buy some quality female seeds which suit how you want to grow (size etc)
You could be on a very long date with a girl only to discover tackle in her pants
Great point my friend @Growings :green_heart:
@Herbies Seeds could arrive before you even find out she is a he. :rolleyes:
Great people and genetics , can't beat Herbies.

Stay safe
Bill

too soon to tell but the one stamen looks like an early male to me

male stamens detach a bit. female hug closer to the stem. you have to know the plant / strain though. it's a bit nuanced.

is this thing on 12/12 or an auto ?

a couple bracts i'm looking at are just branching like @HappyHazmat88 noted.

hey happy - you have any idea how many letters we have to type before you pop up in the @ mention ? is it worth it if ya gotta get in to numerals ... :p

is this thing on 12/12 or an auto ?

a couple bracts i'm looking at are just branching like @HappyHazmat88 noted.

hey happy - you have any idea how many letters we have to type before you pop up in the @ mention ? is it worth it if ya gotta get in to numerals ... :p
Lol no I was not aware....but the answer is 8... There's no way for me to change that huh?

Edit: explains why I usually don't get a tag lol

hi hope everyone is well thankyou for all of your great advice I think my plant is a female as when I gave it a feed I noticed this. please correct me if I am wrong.

20220315_100503.jpg

hi hope everyone is well thankyou for all of your great advice I think my plant is a female as when I gave it a feed I noticed this. please correct me if I am wrong.

20220315_100503.jpg
She is a She, hehe.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom