Help please!

GrimReefer513

Is there anybody out there that lives in a marijuana legal state such as Colorado and California??? I desperately need to get in touch with somebody anybody that maybe he has some education on addiction resources in their City. I live in Ohio and in the next month or two I'm for sure taking off for either Denver or a city in California I haven't decided yet I'm more leaning towards Denver because I've been there and that's where I've done the most of my research. I'm currently and my third year at a methadone clinic which is hell but it's saved my life and I haven't used anything in years that in marijuana I saved my life. If there is anybody out there that can help me or give me any information so I don't end up living off the streets having to make life or death decisions... there's so much more to the story but I need to do for me I need to do it for my son but mostly for my son I can't get ahead in this state I went to jail on minor charges due to marijuana possession can I have had to detox twice off methadone for a week each at my jail and I nearly died. That is no exaggeration. It's giving me PTSD and I can't think of a worse way to go I literally look over my shoulder every single day hoping I don't get pulled over because I know they'll leave me to die in a jail cell even though I'm in a state-mandated clinic for recovery they just don't care about people like me nobody does. I really didn't want to get into all these details but I really really really need any information whatsoever that I can get this is a desperate post for last-minute help before I go off on my own and into the streets of Denver. I'm 28 single father who just wants to live in peace... thanks everyone....

You only have to worry about the police if your doing illegal stuff, so stay straight and outta trouble. You need to work yourself off the methadone, it know its hard likely the hardest thing you will ever encounter. Maybe try and get into see a canna Dr in Denver if that’s where you end up. You need to think about your son, he should be your first priority in life. I wish you luck from Canada brother!

Maybe we can call @SweetSue, maybe she can take a look over here.
Brother, I don't live in a legal state, but I will try to get some help for you.
hang tight, give us a chance to help you, help yourself.
much love to you and you're not alone. :green_heart:

Just so you know, I was taking 100 mg of methadone every 24 hours ( prescribed by pain doctor).
it's a bitch to stop, but you got this! :thumb:

Here, put your post on this thread and you'll get to the help you need.

Is there anybody out there that lives in a marijuana legal state such as Colorado and California??? I desperately need to get in touch with somebody anybody that maybe he has some education on addiction resources in their City. I live in Ohio and in the next month or two I'm for sure taking off for either Denver or a city in California I haven't decided yet I'm more leaning towards Denver because I've been there and that's where I've done the most of my research. I'm currently and my third year at a methadone clinic which is hell but it's saved my life and I haven't used anything in years that in marijuana I saved my life. If there is anybody out there that can help me or give me any information so I don't end up living off the streets having to make life or death decisions... there's so much more to the story but I need to do for me I need to do it for my son but mostly for my son I can't get ahead in this state I went to jail on minor charges due to marijuana possession can I have had to detox twice off methadone for a week each at my jail and I nearly died. That is no exaggeration. It's giving me PTSD and I can't think of a worse way to go I literally look over my shoulder every single day hoping I don't get pulled over because I know they'll leave me to die in a jail cell even though I'm in a state-mandated clinic for recovery they just don't care about people like me nobody does. I really didn't want to get into all these details but I really really really need any information whatsoever that I can get this is a desperate post for last-minute help before I go off on my own and into the streets of Denver. 5133779667. That my phone number my name is Cris I'm 28 single father who just wants to live in peace... thanks everyone....
Hey Cris, Unfortunately I can't off much assistance from where I am and I'm not going to say something you've heard 10,000 times before. From a brief web search, Denver's pretty well served with crisis centers, so's the whole state for that matter, here's what I managed to dig up:

Text “TALK” to 38255

1567621009207.png

1-844-493-8255 (TALK)

Experienced. Free. 24/7. There is no wrong door for help

Good luck

Hey man Michigan is legal too, and our pain clinics up here are actually pretty damn good. But it is cold half the year so maybe not a choice. Best of everything, and if you come up this way let us know.

Sure but he's got no way to legally purchase here yet.

Best of luck man hopefully someone from Colorado stops by soon

You are right, I forgot about that aspect of it. Sorry about that.
(Too bad there isn't some network for medical needs that could be a kind of charity for folks that need mmj and any growers that could 'gift away' some of their extras to tide folks over. It's one way to use that weird part of the law.)

Great idea of "gifting", I put my overload in the wood stove, because I can't give it away. :confused:

Exactly! We should be getting some kind of coordinated way of gifting to those who truly need it. Could be a legal nightmare but then I don't see why it would be, of course the mmj shops might get a little peeved.

Right, it's a shame that I'm throwing my extra away, because I can't give it away.
What a waist of good medicine.

That is insane. I know by talking to all the old coots around these parts that sharing around is getting very popular. One friend of mine insists on handing me a bag every time I see him, and I kept wondering why until I realized he grows 29 photos every year. I don't really like his stoney, sleepy weed but then again I can always pass it along too.

Right, it's a shame that I'm throwing my extra away, because I can't give it away.
What a waist of good medicine.

Some of the legal States you can't even grow your own (unless WA has changed their rules on Rec), they all have different rules though, in Oregon you can give up to the legal public possession amount (1 oz) to anyone who is of age (21+) just can't sell it or trade it for anything else, so as long as no "exchange" it is legal here.

I wish someone with proper knowledge on this site would update the Michigan laws, the old ones are still listed. I do know that we can gift I believe up to two ounces since that is close to our 'carry' limit. We can store as much as we want, have 12 plants (per household or family member, they still haven't made clear).

I wish someone with proper knowledge on this site would update the Michigan laws, the old ones are still listed. I do know that we can gift I believe up to two ounces since that is close to our 'carry' limit. We can store as much as we want, have 12 plants (per household or family member, they still haven't made clear).

I would just post a link to the current ones if you have it, it is so hard to keep up with the changes as they changed them every other week here for about a year (sure felt like it) and they still change them from time to time. Or in some cases like you noted they are totally "vague" on a law, along with different sets of rules for Med and Rec sometimes. At first you were allowed 5 seeds here in OR :rofl: think it is up to 10 now but still a rather stupid number to try and follow the rules with.

Some of the legal States you can't even grow your own (unless WA has changed their rules on Rec), they all have different rules though, in Oregon you can give up to the legal public possession amount (1 oz) to anyone who is of age (21+) just can't sell it or trade it for anything else, so as long as no "exchange" it is legal here.

Minnesota is getting there and it's frustrating destroying good medicine that I just want to give away.

I always have extra, and I make oil from it.i use some and give the rest away. If everyone shared what they have we would never runout.

Back
Top Bottom