Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

I need one of those flags for the volunteer i just don't know what it is could be a shiskaberry I won't know until harvest i think in the meantime ill cut a clone Incase its a good one im convinced its a female

IMG20240113100133.jpg

Ok so i picked several spots to check ph Incase of out of range pockets and everything was 6.7/6.8 i couldn't ask for anything better! When i started yesterday it was 7.2 , thats why i recommend using a coffee grinder for large particle size it has a QUICK effect and if i would have left the sulfur in big particle size id get pockets of low ph because it doesn't spread evenly and it would have taken forever to start working and be sure to work sulfur into the soil really good, lime as well but sulfur a MUST! I always use AG lime Its all CA so its hard to hurt anything until the ph gets to high! Domelite lime is CA and MG I use Epsom salt for my MG needs✌️

IMG20240107060316.jpg

IMG20240107060309.jpg

IMG20240107060445.jpg
Works well and very easy to use, I like it!

Hello Seaofgreen, we got that weather storm blow thru here in Kingston, Ontario, looks like winter and cold. Good to get that snow off the roof in case it gets warm and starts getting heavy. C
Howdy @BudShark i was in Kitchener a few years back I think that's in your neck of the woods isn't it ?

Howdy @BudShark i was in Kitchener a few years back I think that's in your neck of the woods isn't it ?
Its not a stone throw away but yes, never been there. its considered southern side of ontario. Snow is good to jump in as long as you know there is nothing inside. Cheers experience talking Lol

Its not a stone throw away but yes, never been there. its considered southern side of ontario. Snow is good to jump in as long as you know there is nothing inside. Cheers experience talking Lol
Yeah ive fell off the roof before,got sliding and just couldn't stop🤣🤣 the good thing was the snow was deep that year to and it was the front of the house if it would have been the back I'd been SCREWED, broken bones and such 😬

Back
Top Bottom