Flowering Time
56 – 70 days

Height
4.92 ft

Yield
400-600 gr/m2 indoors and 700-900 gr/plant outdoors

Terpene Profile
Fruity and skunky

Fat Bastard was developed from an extremely potent female, Goldmember x Monkey Spunk, that has a particularly pronounced terpene and cannabinoid profile. Both parent plants were selected through a long process of searching for flavor and potency to finally obtain the properties we had envisioned. Our Fat Bastard feminized seeds are a mostly hybrid strain with high THC. For the creation of this variety, we have used the best selections of Goldmember x Monkey Spunk, providing breeders with an easy to grow marijuana plant. Besides being a marijuana plant that is easy to grow, Fat Bastard gives us sweet, fruity aromas accompanied by notes of skunk from the first days of flowering.

Neat looking canvas growbox! Don't puncture it with that gardening weapon. :)
That's a grassroots living soil container we choose not to get the liner in it for more drainage and air flow ,we expect more than normal rain and high humidity this year

@InTheShed to be honest that's my significant others bed for her veggies just like you said,shes gonna try a sqr ft garden this year. Im gonna do mine in 15/20 gallon containers maybe 3 /4 this year usually I do 11/12 a outdoor round but the weather been getting bad for powdered mildew and bud rot even with preventative

Back
Top Bottom