Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016

Mmmm pineapple chunk!

2d5f5c36dc63b844f0d3131977c2b23b.jpg

SAM_0552.JPG
...Yup...lolool...h00k...

Raspberry Diesel sounds fantastic photos. Thanks. Another one added to the wishlist. :)

Raspberry Diesel sounds fantastic photos. Thanks. Another one added to the wishlist. :)
all hso gear is top notch i also want the lemon garlic og , i love plants that throw on a big stretch and fill up your room , did you see the parentage of the rasp diesel , its gonna rock !

ill be buying it anyway and the lemon garlic

Serious Seeds - AK47 is my favorite strain. I first grew AK47 about ten years ago and had one plant of the cherry pheno that was by far the best smoke I have grown and/or smoked. Being a new grower at that time, no cuttings were taken and I let her get away from me. I have had a few AK47 grows since then and have yet to find her again. Help me find my long lost love! :love:

~GhettoGro

Looks like a cool comp so may as well have a go :)
My Favorite strain that I ordered from herbies is a close toss up between sweet seeds green poison and Dutch passion blueberry.

I ended up picking dutch passion blueberry. I grew blueberry outdoors in the 2013/14 season, proved to a very nice plant that I would love to have another go at since making the switch to indoor growing.

! Dutch Passion Blueberry Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom