Herbies Competition - Win Seeds of Your Choice - July 2016

all hso gear is top notch i also want the lemon garlic og , i love plants that throw on a big stretch and fill up your room , did you see the parentage of the rasp diesel , its gonna rock !

ill be buying it anyway and the lemon garlic

Yeah, I saw. Definitely looks like a potential winner. I've never actually grown any HSO gear, but that is set to change in a few months.

Royal Queen Sour Diesel Feminised Seeds
This was a wonderful High that gave me the ability to burn through the Dat (Pun intended)
Herbies you are an awesome company very discrete an always on time thanks for the opportunity
! Royal Queen Sour Diesel Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I'll throw in my entry for Sweet Seeds Ice Cool Auto. Received it as a freebie a couple orders ago. Can't say it was my best plant, and was a pain to trim. So why is it my favorite then you ask? It does have a pleasing easy smoke, somewhat like a menthol cigarette. But the real reason is that it's the wife's favorite, and it turns her into a freak in the sheets! :thanks:

Thank you, Herbies, for this contest and being a great sponsor! :thanks:

My entry is:
1661629962995.png

! DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Quite simply, it IS the "Holy Grail" and we're not playing around over here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I contemplated Herbies question carefully. Which is my favorite strain on the three websites.

After much soul searching and reflection I've deduced the following....

Asking which strain is my favorite is like asking which fingers or toes are my favorite, or worse yet, which child is my favorite. Barring any REALLY bad ones, there is no true favorite. They are all loved equally for their individual uniqueness.

Having said that, there is a requirement to select a strain and post a link..so....

Sensi NL #5 x Haze Feminised Seeds

:thanks:

Hi Herbies,

Thanks for running this excellent promotion! I recently made a purchase from you and was extremely happy with the entire transaction! As mentioned above, it's really hard to pick one favorite but I will say, ! Female White Widow X Big Bud Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds as I am growing it now and look forward to the big crystalline buds!

Rock on!

WMO

The most potent, by far cannabis I have ever smoked was Thai sticks that I got for a dollar a stick many moons ago. When I read this description it was dead on to what I experienced...

"ACE Seeds - Thai Stick

Thai Stick was one of the most famous thai sativas imported into North America during the 70s and the 80s. These imported powerful and appreciated sativa flowers came from Thailand compactly packed in small stems of cannabis. Such was the potency of those Thai Sticks that smokers believed that they were bathed in hashish or opium. We exclusively offer you this much loved sativa that has been practically extinct in the usual cannabis-growers environment over the last decades. The seeds come directly from thai growers.

I have wanted it bad since for the memories and the intense meds it would provide. The page that teased me with the text above says that it can be found here

! Herbies Pick and Mix Single Cannabis Seeds

My choice would be Thai Stick if you have any hidden away or Ace owes you a favor :cheesygrinsmiley:... but as I was searching I did find these

! Buy single Ace Purple Haze x Thai Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

My luck they are out of stock too!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK so... I wish for ANY Thai seeds that I could get my hands on

I see these are in stock and look mighty tasty...

! Buy single Ace Panama Haze Feminized Seeds from Herbies Pick n Mix

Wow you folks have a vast variety!!!

Thank you
:allgood:
You Rock!!

Hi Herbies, Thanks for the chance to win seeds it's great when sponsors do stuff like this.
My favourite strain is Samsaras' Green Love Potion, its yeild notes are spot on, it grows easy and is resistant to moulds etc and, most importantly, it does to my lovely wife exactly what all the rumours suggest it does, which makes me very happy.

! Samsara Green Love Potion Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I better keep it away from my wife then. She doesn't need any help there. In fact, some respite would be nice. I'm approaching 40 and she still thinks I'm 21. :rofl:

I better keep it away from my wife then. She doesn't need any help there. In fact, some respite would be nice. I'm approaching 40 and she still thinks I'm 21. :rofl:

Buddy, there's only 6 years between us, a lot happens in those few years, and you definitely miss it when it's gone, trust me, when it is scarce, any help is good.

Thanks for the contest herbies. Getting all the knowledge and fun sharing at 420mag has been a real pleasure and I just found out there are contests as well. O my, so psyched to be a part of this community.
As for my favourite strain, mine would be the Green Crack of Humboldt seed. Why? Because it fits my favourite criteria:
1. Medium height
2. Sativa-dominant
3. The high
4. Popular so demand should be good and seeds price should be competitive as well
5. Photoperiod. Didnt check, im sure there is an auto, but id rather have feminised now. Because I can control it to some extent.
Link:
Herbies Mobile

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom