Hey Gang

Nunstalker

420 Member
Hey everyone , just gettin back into growing after 20 years , my friend gave me a cheap LED light setup , and so far its been treating my lady well. Girl Scout Pebbles from medman photo from seed , just under 2 months veg , 18 days into flower

unnamed (8).jpg

unnamed (7).jpg

unnamed (6).jpg

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: nice lady your have there looks like you still got it 👌 happy growing ✌️

Hey everyone , just gettin back into growing after 20 years , my friend gave me a cheap LED light setup , and so far its been treating my lady well. Girl Scout Pebbles from medman photo from seed , just under 2 months veg , 18 days into flower

unnamed (8).jpg

unnamed (7).jpg

unnamed (6).jpg
Hello and welcome aboard
:passitleft:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Nunstalker

Nice looking lady you have there.
I take it, is an indoor soil grow?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
yes its an indoor soil grow, started a seed 4 seeds i found after a move in my window , and put under cheapo LED on day one of flower , only nutrients ive used is banana tea and clyde bloomer i appreciate the input!

You may want to pickup some bloom nutrients for flower.
What part of this rock to you live?
You don't have to be specific, just general area like, state, country, or anything else.
This is only so we know what is available to you.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
i live in vancouver bc ... theres tons available for now i am just getting my feet wet again and letting this girl grow while i research nutrients . I ordered a bag of greenleaf megacrop , so far it seems like the most viable choice .... im not silly enough to fall for a loud package and marked up epsom salts that i see most nutrient suppliers selling

Welcome @Nunstalker !

Banana tea. Sounds like an organic grow? I use a bunch of extracts like that that I make myself. Good stuff!
somewhat lol , i saw my girl using it in her plants , so i said screw it , cant hurt.... and i mean shes a pretty lady , not as big and filled out as id like , but i think thats due to vegging in my bedroom window

Back
Top Bottom