HGS Black Pearl & Black Queen

my replacement mh bulb arrived, and it is definitely working! all is well w/the plants. here's some pix of bq2 i get the others later..

BQ2 - day 11
PICT00431.JPG

PICT00422.JPG

Nice healthy sprouts.

the pearl i guessing. the plants are w/in 2 feet of the light. i was lookin at the same thing. temp is good but intensity probably over the top. was gonna give it a min. to stabilize or worsen? this started w/the new mh bulb.

I would back it up 6 -12 inches higher and see if it gets better. Should take a day or 2 for it to normalize. Those are just little babies. They don't need light that intense yet.

Hey all. it's been 14 days since the babies popped up and said hi. they look pretty good overall, got a couple of messed up leaves, but it seems like things will be alright. I moved the plants away from the light and the issues w/that are resolved. They are really growin' now! Here's some pix. :popcorn:

BP1
PICT00283.JPG

PICT00334.JPG

BQ1
PICT00213.JPG

PICT00201.JPG

BQ2
PICT00222.JPG

PICT00243.JPG

BQ3
PICT00262.JPG

:slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide: :slide:

beautiful plants man i hope they give you a bountiful harvest!

Thanx Dr.215! They are quite stunning to me even now, but 10 weeks from now, fugidabowdit!

I'll be moving the 2 plants in the milk jugs to their grow bags today. Also, I personally have gave it my all w/the whole veggin thing but now that is over. Last night 12/12 was initiated at 2 full weeks of veg. so imma look for some pistol action in the next couple o' weeks. They ,well most of em, are plenty strong. The light change will give em a chance to cool off, as well as my power bill. Here's the last pix of how things are....

Black Queen/Pearl - grow day 15 <> 12/12 day 1
PICT00244.JPG

I post the new style pix later when i put it together. ;)

They are coming along well. I too know about those power bills. We pay 41 cents per KWH here. The most expensive in the US.

Dang that's alot!!! time to get a lil green! I had been getting over on the power co. for like a year and a half or so. I moved then to where i'm at now, just 1 building over in the same complex, but i was in an efficiency apt. then and now i'm in a 2 bed 2 bath with Wash/Dry hookups and a grow room. They had just left my billing the same thinkin the apt's were the same and i was on the 'average program' so i was only payin like 85 bucks a months that whole time! They caught on and it's like 375-400 dollars a month now. Bummer i know, but it's only 12 months to get back on the avg. prog. again! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom