HGS Black Pearl & Black Queen

plants are looking good. you and I started our grows at about the same time, it will be interesting to watch your progress and compare it to my first grow!

i dont know for a fact its a male yet 'Cherma'. it just grows really fast and all the males i had were the big fast plants! I need a male though so if it is it's a blessing!!! yep 12/12 3 days now, and they really are BIG. BQ2 is 5 1/4 inches tall. I like these seeds.

thanx 'alwaysbuzzed' i'll be watchin and comparing our grows too its my 4th month of growing, 3rd grow, 1st w/verified seeds. happy growing!!

Grow day 17 - 12/12 day 3

the lights were out so i snuck in and grabbed these pix, thats why they are drooping!!

BP1
PICT00284.JPG

BQ1
PICT00312.JPG

BQ2
PICT0030.JPG

BQ3
PICT00292.JPG

I must transplant BQ1 and 2 tomorrow!!!!

Nice man they look sweeeeet! Starting a little breeding project with a male eh? well i was gunna say this bowls for a female crowd but i hope you get one sausage and the rest ladies! Best of luck.

^ yes sir DR.215, i need that black queen pollen. I want the pearl too but i only started two and 1 never came up. i dug it up, and it cracked a little but thats it!
im starting the c.o.b. on day 21 i'll rock some more pearl 21 days from that. im thinkin of growing the grape kush again too.

are you going perpetual harvest with this grow? If not then why such a short veg time?

im non stop flower mode from now on. the only reason for the veg at all was my attempt at following the grow instructions w/seeds to get the yield specified, but i planted to may plants under the light to get it (i think it was based on 1 plant) so ill get my yield by harvesting plants at 70-80 days 12/12 from seed take at LEAST 1 plant every week in 90 days. i snagged a couple 1+oz plants w/the cfl grow so.....

oh yea i bought that mh bulb too and never going to use it again?

i guess i need to get the ballast and reflector and rock a real dual arc?

Back
Top Bottom