Hi

High....I mean hi, how are you? What do you have brewing in your system? Care to tell us a bit about it?

How rude, I haven't say High to you!

High man, how are you!?

This is my first attempt on Wilma and I'm growing 2 Critical and 1 Blue Gelato and the last one is a seed that came with a flower I bought sometime ago. My reservoir has 50 Liters and I'm using clay pebbles. I started the seeds on rock wool.

The girls are now at their 4th week of flowering, actually I changed to 12-12 on June 26th, so maybe they took 4-5 days until show their first pistils.

I have a room with a portable air conditioner in it, and I bought a dehumidifier for the inside of the grow tent. I have also a under pump so my water is always moving and since the roots got to the reservoir I toss an air pump as well. Also I have a monkey fan and more two on the ground. I have an inline intake and an exhaust fan.
My light is a lumatek zeus 460w for a 1.2 meters tent.

the temperature floats around 25 degrees and 20 degrees and the humidity floats around 80% - 50%

Since I'm a noob at all, growing my second time in life I decided to go for Advanced Nutrients ph perfect and I'm using the following:
- Sensi Bloom A+B
- Voodoo Juice
- BigBud
- B-52
- Overdrive
- Piranha
- BudCandy
- Flawless Finish

As colorblind guy I'm having some issues trying to understand what the leaves try to tell me.

Edit: The feeding schedule: 15 minutes every 3 hours only during light on. 5 feeds per day

Lol not rude....you were prolly just high ;) lol

But cool sounds like you have a good grasp on what your doing... But if you would like more eyes to help with plant color, myself and I'm sure others would be more than willing to look at the color and help things if needed.

And I'm on my like 4-5-6 grow idk anymore I just love growing these ladies for myself and popz.

But if ya get a journal started I'd be more than happy to follow along.

Hello guys, my first post here. I use cannabis everyday and I'm growing for the first time in a Wilma system.
Good morning @somename :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
I apologize for my late reply to your post.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Do you have any pics of your garden?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Good morning @somename :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
I apologize for my late reply to your post.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
Do you have any pics of your garden?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Hello, my friend. Thx for the warm welcome! Yes I do have some pictures and you can see it on my journal:

I’m having some problems that I can’t figure it out, maybe you can help me.

Welcome friend. Using the exact same nutrient line at the moment. Can’t wait to see your results and may our paths cross again in the near future.
Thanks my friend. Wanna take a look on the garden?

Back
Top Bottom