Holy Grail Kush From Seed: Stacked Rubbermade Container Grow

Thanks for the response king,

I will be gone for 5 days now.

I performed a flush yesterday doing 2x the volume of my res and then finished off with a strong dose of nutes, The plant
Already looks a lot better.

Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong while I'm gone! Then It wont be too long after for me to start flower :)

So.

Sorry bout the lack of updates.

I came back home to a pretty sad looking girl

05kw.jpg

So I cut the dead leafs off
5zip.jpg

Couple days later
3q9a.jpg

3q9a.jpg

tlu9.jpg

l2pe.jpg

I redid my whole grow today, Took out the bulky white cardboard sidings and replaced it with reflector.
I had an old costco bag lying around and figured what the hell.
Gave me a lot more room to work with and it reflects way better than the glossy white wall I had in there before.

9oxe.jpg

khus.jpg

I have enough room now that I don't even think that I have to LST anymore. May still do that though, not sure yet.

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced a plant that isn't showing signs of sex this far in.

It's 65 days old... It should be showing signs of sex? I'm just assuming it's a girl because there's no visible signs of nuts and the thing grows short/stocky. I'll laugh my ass off (not really) if it turns out to be a guy...

Sounds good, Thanks King!

Yesterday I screwed up and somehow chopped my main top off... Not only one but where it splits into two! :(

Oh well, you live you learn I guess. It was the nicest looking part of my plant though.

Now I'll be taking extra care when I remove it for watering, that could have been worse if it was already in flower...

Better late than never ,I just seen and am subbing in for the flowering:cheer:
I would be worrying on the way some leaves are yellowing like that I seen in a few recent photos., maybe some past issues too that could be from ph. If your soil ph is low things can get locked out and adding more would only make things worse.Can you test liquids in and out or your mix? I wish you well, sorry this is how I chimed in:goodluck: :peace:

Yeah I'm not sure what it's all about, probably nute issues because I gave it a way too strong of a dose a couple weeks ago.

Since I have halted on the nutrients until new growth is perfect, I estimate probably another week or so till I give it another dose.

I have no job currently and can't even afford to buy anything unfortunately, so a test is out of the question ;s

I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope it stops...

I added another light socket as well yesterday which I made out of an old broom handle, Seems to do it's job just fine.

Here it is shortly before I hacked the main top off like an idiot...
2ut6.jpg

2d97.jpg

Temperatures probably are at 85 or so now, but the plant gets plenty of circulation so I'm not too worried as it looked fine after 12 hours with it added.

So I now have 92 watts of 2700k and 42 of 6500k which brings my total wattage to 134.

Back
Top Bottom