Holy Grail Kush From Seed: Stacked Rubbermade Container Grow

Well. I cut the leafs like king suggested the other day and the brown spots are continuing to my dismay...

iu12.jpg

zyg7.jpg

w4oc.jpg

ctu3.jpg

xkj6.jpg

Least my seedlings are kicking ass.

pwf1.jpg

m8bu.jpg

o0db.jpg

Anyone have any idea what's going on with my hgk?

I've done it already King,

It didn't stop the problem unfortunely. I'm really just starting to think it's the riverbed sand that I added to my miracle grow a while back...

It made it hold water a lot more than it should and I think I'm basically over watering it now every time.

May have to switch mediums to the 'hempy' method.

So I replanted my girl yesterday into 100% perlite.
I plan on using the 'hempy' bucket method.

I'll be using the 3 part 'general hydroponic' nutes system, byebye miracle grow!

ec31.jpg

She took nicely to the replant... I can't believe it to be honest. Her rootball is very depressingly small and I thought for her she wouldn't make it, but It's been said a million times 'they don't call them weeds for nothin'. The soil was extremely wet and there's no doubt in my mind that it's the reason my poor baby was sick.

My god what a pain in the ass repotting is soil to hydro sheesh. Perlite everywhere!

a7om.jpg

aclp.jpg

On a second note, my seedlings are doing fantastic. My Chemo is loving it's life. It's funny how well this little veg box works. I'll probably replant both seedlings once I feel confident they will survive it into 100% perlite and use the same method I'm using for my HGK. It requires watering every 2 days or so but I've seen some fantastic results.

uwaq.jpg

mpik.jpg

Hi guys.

2 more weeks or so I figure for my little Chemo till I spring her into flower as well. Maybe a month or so for the rockstar, it's a bit laggy. But I expected that because the seed was immature as fuck.

I can count around 24 or so 'budsites' on my girl.. So if all of those produce a gram then I'll be looking at least an ounce give or take.

Since she's been repotted into perlite hempy bucket she's really beginning to thrive (I think?)
I thought I had somehow got some of it on the leafs and started to try to wipe off this substance but turns out she's finally producing some trichomes :)

Yeah, She looks a bit gross still but don't blame her! she had to sit in a waterlogged miracle grow shitbox for three months!
Already showing signs of getting better as the new foliage isn't drying out on the tips anymore.

ap7g.jpg

rstn.jpg

ujp0.jpg

i2gn.jpg

1e61.jpg

oxl9.jpg

d06c.jpg

1atp.jpg

bbdo.jpg

fkr7.jpg

ej8a.jpg

So I'm at 4 weeks into 12/12 and 20 days since she showed sex.
Starting to really pack on the THC on the lower levels of my plant, Barely any nug at all has formed yet but she's definitely going to be a frosty one ;)

ujp0.jpg

rstn.jpg

ap7g.jpg

wgli.jpg

swmt.jpg

wvyr.jpg

t6w5.jpg

y1c3.jpg

My Chemo is coming along great, The rockstar? I don't know, it's doing weird shit.

Chemo is 15 days old and Rockstar is 10 days.

d42o.jpg

v4bi.jpg

h9a8.jpg

5rb8.jpg

Went to water my Chemo today and saw pistols.

The joys of doing 12/12 from seed!
She was re potted into 100% perlite as well and is going to be under the same treatment as the HGK which seems to be doing jussst fine ;)
Though, I've decided I'm going to switch to 24:0 for the rockstar as if it was to start showing sex soon then I'd probably yield a fucking gram... haha

89dt.jpg

j3zy.jpg

fti8.jpg

s4co.jpg

I love perlite. I just kind of laugh at the fact that the guy running the hydro shop here in BC said 'You know, You can't grow in just perlite right?'

It's absolutely fantastic! It has made growing such an effortless task and I'm getting stupid good results back.
Pest free, easy to flush and is so lightweight that I never fumble putting her back into her home anymore.

Been watering them every two days and the Chemo is on 1/4 the strength nutes HGK is.

moar macros
v7rs.jpg

60qv.jpg

p9db.jpg

Current CLEAN setup :p
m5a9.jpg

Comparison! Chemo is officially taller
0etc.jpg

Chemo's little girl sex parts for the perverts
gst9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom