Holy Grail Kush From Seed: Stacked Rubbermade Container Grow

Last night I LST'd the same branch I supercropped and today there was a clear sticky ooze coming from the bend, I guess it's just my plant repairing herself.
Least she's the same height as my HGK again :)

Chemo showing signs of THC
57r7.jpg

Supercrop/LST
35w3.jpg

r75t.jpg

Birds Eye
icn9.jpg

HGK with lights off = better quality pictures
0ytb.jpg

9f0x.jpg

Hi guys.

So things are moving along great. HGK is almost done and I'm thinking I'll probably get a half ounce or so off her.
Chemo is really starting to fill out, will probably yield more off it her than the HGK :p
Rockstar is rocking away, Growing like it's being trained by some kind of invisible force lol.

So I've been feeling a bit bored with my setup lately, It works great for what it is but I have a wardrobe that I hardly use that I have a hunch that it may transform into a bigger sanctuary. Too lazy to explain my plans now but I promise I won't let you down :)

HGK, Thoughts on her due date?
r7mo.jpg

w3fk.jpg

hczk.jpg

ip5p.jpg

Chemo lookin sexy
6nu5.jpg

fzr8.jpg

9v1c.jpg

n7bc.jpg

7h6b.jpg

c5iq.jpg

4v4j.jpg

Rockstar
6if8.jpg

pmwi.jpg

tss5.jpg

xyqp.jpg

HGK is 71 days into 12/12 bout 55 days since she showed sex.

Chemo is 30 days into 12/12 (showed sex during veg because 12/12 from seed)

Rockstar is round 50 days into veg.

I'm going to be making a new thread, I have a new grow cab in which I made from an old wardrobe.

The rubbermaid idea is great for someone who wants to grow in stealth but my cover is already blown so I mine as well go all out. I want to be able to yield 3-4 ounces per plant and with my wardrobe I think that's completely possible.

Taken from DNAgenetics.com

"Drum Roll Please…We now introduce THE HOLY GRAIL KUSH!! All of us growers have been searching for the one plant, if you had to pick only one, to have with you on a deserted island... Well the search can be temporarily suspended. DNA presents the cannabis community with the 2 time Cannabis Cup Champion, Kosher Kush, crossed with the Multi-Champion strain, The OG #18, bringing you... The Holy Grail Kush! This cross produces large resinous buds that reak of OG #18/Kosher goodness!! New, or fairly new, carbon filters are highly recommended as the smell can be over powering! The Holy Grail is great for the beginner as well as the Master grower. The experienced growers can take her to the limit, pushing the nutrient uptake to the very edge and being rewarded with insanely aromatic plants with the strength and yield not to be matched! The Holy Grail will demand the highest price of all the OG Kush hybrids. Several High Times staff were heard talking of how superior the Holy Grail Kush was in looks, smell and taste. Far out performing ALL other entries in 2011 HTCC to take First place with a first ever perfect score!! Now the world can try The Holy Grail Kush! 1st Hybrid HT Cannabis Cup 2011 2nd Indoor Hydro Spannabis 2012"

Taken from Leafly.com

"Holy Grail Kush is a newer strain created by seed breeders DNA Genetics and Reserva Privada Colorado. It entered into the Seed Company Hybrids category at the 2011 High Times Cannabis Cup. As the offspring of multi-award winners OG #18 and Kosher Kush, it’s no surprise that Holy Grail Kush came out on top and is said to have nabbed the competition’s first-ever perfect score. The plants are easy to grow, with large, dense buds appearing at 9 to 10 weeks. Most of Holy Grail Kush’s praise centers around its potency; THC levels have tested at over 20%, but this hybrid produces a more mellow relaxation than the melt-your-face-off indica sensation the name might suggest. The aroma of this plant is pure kush and has a strong spicy citrus smell, both while growing and once harvested, that is uniquely complex."

Taken from en.seedfinder.eu

"Strain: Holy Grail Kush
Breeder: DNA Genetics
Type: mostly indica
Flowering: ~63 days

DNA Genetics Seeds - Holy Grail Kush

Drum Roll Please... We now introduce THE HOLY GRAIL KUSH!! All of us growers have been searching for the one plant, if you had to pick only one, to have with you on a deserted island... Well the search can be temporarily suspended. DNA presents the cannabis community with the 2 time Cannabis Cup Champion, Kosher Kush, crossed with the Multi-Champion strain, The OG #18, bringing you... The Holy Grail Kush!

This cross produces large resinous buds that reak of OG #18/Kosher goodness!! New, or fairly new, carbon filters are highly recommended as the smell can be over powering! The Holy Grail is great for the beginner as well as the Master grower. The experienced growers can take her to the limit, pushing the nutrient uptake to the very edge and being rewarded with insanely aromatic plants with the strength and yield not to be matched! The Holy Grail will demand the highest price of all the OG Kush hybrids. Several High Times staff were heard talking of how superior the Holy Grail Kush was in looks, smell and taste. Far out performing ALL other entries in 2011 HTCC to take First place with a first ever perfect score!! Now the world can try The Holy Grail Kush! 1st Hybrid HT Cannabis Cup 2011 2nd Indoor Hydro Spannabis 2012

Genetics: Kosher Kush x The OG #18
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Yield: 500-650g/m2"

Taken from a seed bank

"All growers have been searching for the one plant if you had to pick only one to have with you on a deserted island. Well the search can be temporarily suspended. DNA Brings the community 2 time cannabis cup champion Kosher Kush and they have crossed her to the Multi Champion TheOG#18, bringing you The Holy Grail Kush!

This cross produces large resinous buds that reek of OG#18/Kosher goodness!! New or newer carbon filters are highly recommended as the smell can be over powering! The HolyGrail is great for the beginner as well as the Master grower. The Experienced growers can take her to the limit pushing the nutrient uptake to the very edge and being rewarded with insanely aromatic plants with the strength and yield not to be matched!

The HolyGrail will demand the highest price of all the OG Kush Hybrids and the bag appeal is second to none. Several HighTimes staff were heard talking of how superior the HolyGrailKush was in looks, smell, and taste. Far out performing all other entries in 2011 HTCC to take First place with a first ever perfect score!!

Now the world can try The Holy Grail Kush! "

Taken from a dispensary

Holy Grail Kush- Indica Dominant; OG Kush #18 x Kosher Kush

THC 21.3%

CBD 0.13%

So it's been a couple weeks since my last update, Mainly because there isn't much of a point because I don't grow in my rubbermaid anymore.

Anyways, I finally chopped my HGK down yesterday night. What a weird experience, I was actually kind of depressed in the process. I kept the main stem for a memento ;)
Chemo will be finishing in another 25 days or so then my rockstar will take it's place where I plan on growing a 4-5 ounce plant.
This is what I'm growing in now a days, I'll probably add more lights for when my rockstar is ready and bump it up to 225 or so watts of CFL fury

s9d4.jpg

Here's some pictures from the past week or so of her life.
I fed her plain water for about 10 days and flushed with 4 to 8 galons of water each time, Turned some pretty funky colors!

zcqy.jpg

sjy7.jpg

zev6.jpg

9q7z.jpg

pcp4.jpg

The harvest, finished with way more than I expected. Lots of popcorn nugs but who gives a shit for a CFL first timer, I'm not complaining !
I may have let her go a bit longer but she was yellowing pretty dam bad so I just said screw it.

mujz.jpg

4p3r.jpg

glio.jpg

cxp6.jpg

n8oc.jpg

pgni.jpg

p5bn.jpg

xr96.jpg

y1nk.jpg

im8z.jpg

afvs.jpg

Nice Harvest chib:bravo:
It sounds like you may have set up your new sanctuary for them, you could start a new journal which could get more attention and get some subbers chatting more if you like. a 4-5 ounce cfl plant is big goal for me but I wouldnt say impossible,I feel you found a successful way growing for you in perlite with good nutrients. I think a longer veg and more bulbs with good plant training will get you close.:cheer:

Thanks close :)

I plan on it, My rockstar is going to be vegged in my closet once my Chemo finishes up which will be in a couple more weeks.

Once the Rockstar is in the main closet I'm going to veg it under 184 watts then buy a couple more bulbs for flower to bring it up to 220 ish or perhaps even 250 if the temperatures are fine.

I plan on growing it as big as the closet will possibly let me, Will be aiming for 3.5 ounce minimum.

Mine as well show my harvest.

I came up with 11 grams, Which is kind of what I was expecting to get after all the fuck ups she endured. It's some fluffy shit though that's for sure, I actually prefer light and fluffy to hard and dense anyways because I feel I always get a better cure and smoke.

Nice and Crystal popcorn buds with literally 0 stem, Better than most of the shit I buy for myself :s I also think that the harvest basically pays for everything I bought or at least just broke even. I'm not complaining, I'm happy with my final product.

1wxs.jpg

qh69.jpg

s8tz.jpg

vn5d.jpg

lpqz.jpg

xs9o.jpg

When I harvest my Chemo I will probably get around the same amount but she's looking a lot more healthy. I'll post a pic of her later tonight along with my Rockstar which has been doing great but is a little rootbound at the moment because of a small veg cab...

I just smoked a bowl of the HGK.

It was dried for 4 days and today's the 5th day of curing but I couldn't help myself.

Extremely pleasant kushy earthy taste with very little harshness, smoke was thick and fragrant with flavor for being finished only 9 days ago. Kind of stoned but not quite a 1 hitter quitter, 2 will do me fine though ;)

Sounds good chib I ran out and am waiting for something to dry enough to smoke from what I cut down Sunday. Well I can still puff some roaches I have left but am wanting to taste this clone since I grew it a bit different
Were you able to transplant your rockstar after noticeing it rootbound?
That thing was low and pushing shoots out nice

Back
Top Bottom