Holy Grail Kush From Seed: Stacked Rubbermade Container Grow

it appears it could be a male cannabis plant, i would wait and see if it develops more round clusters.

male and female cannabis plants

Male_Female_Cannabis_Plants.jpg

And how tall she is now
roou.jpg

I know she looks like shit but I'm pretty confident it was because of overwatering, I will try my best to avoid doing it again...

On another note, I was kind of set on my plant being a male so I attempted to pop a seed of Chemo which I had got from a bagseed. There's another one as well that is called Rockstar but it still hasn't sprouted yet.

I didn't bother germinating them.. I just put the seeds into soil and directly under a 23 w cfl for heat.

3 days later we have this. Sprouted faster than my germinated holy grail seed, heh.
0el6.jpg

I made the box from an old desk which I found a year ago, The whole conept was to make a stealth growbox but now a days I realize growing in something so small is cumbersome so I will be using my Rubbermaid for flowering.
6zgl.jpg

xq8d.jpg

copz.jpg

tccd.jpg

But this should suit me well for vegging and cloning :)

Ooo Just checked on my rockstar seed and it finally popped through the soil.

nz1s.jpg

Like I said, I didn't even bother germinating the Chemo and Rockstar. Just straight into some MG :p

I didn't think that the Rockstar would actually pop as it looked really immature. Heh, I hope it turns out to be a female because that was some seriously awesome weed.

Chemo is nice, but the Rockstar was something quite special... Super excited...

The plan is to do 12/12 from sprout, so one more 24 hour circuit of light for the rockstar then it's off to 12/12 land with it's sister Chemo.

Rockstar

rockstar.jpg

Chemo

b3hx.jpg

Sorry for not paying attention bro I really thought a dude back then. Its getting easier to see those pistils in the last pics and COngrats on that lady Man:high-five:
Nice sprouts there also Im glad that happened for you simple and easy.Why are you going 12/12 so soon?
You sure can train your plants very nice for all those soon to be big toppers coming on the hgk
:thumb: for not chopping done suspected male adn heres for your babies:blunt:
I want to watch this through for sure now :goodjob: :peace:

Thanks for the response :)

I've seen a couple grows with plants that have done 12/12 since seed and they are generally smaller and more compact with one or two main cola instead of multiple. Basically allows you to fit more in a small space like I'm using.

I understand chib I had to go back to start and refresh on your grow. That was some awesome LST ,topping and defoliation done.You probably wont have to train so much with going to 12/12.But all what you did built a root system for a big yield on this hgk.Some strains dont need a long veg tho.Im thinking that one plant trained like you did will out produce yet still be short and compact for a small area. tie the toppers down even and they will all grow equally big just more of them. :goodluck:

I understand chib I had to go back to start and refresh on your grow. That was some awesome LST ,topping and defoliation done.You probably wont have to train so much with going to 12/12.But all what you did built a root system for a big yield on this hgk.Some strains dont need a long veg tho.Im thinking that one plant trained like you did will out produce yet still be short and compact for a small area. tie the toppers down even and they will all grow equally big just more of them. :goodluck:

Thanks for that brother :)

Really makes me feel good about what I've accomplished. Not many people have actually took the time to say such words, I truly appreciate it.

I'll do it when I get home tonight from work, I just put her into the 12 hours of darkness.

There's very subtle browning of the tips of new growth, but nothing compared to what it was.

I'd say 50% of the new foliage is fully green and the rest is 90%. (new growth wise)

Back
Top Bottom