How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Oh yes sorry thats my error. The principal is the same though. Start on really small amounts and build it up. So 50ml around the seedling then after a week start upping it to 100ml, then 250ml etc. What size pot is it?

Photo plants are better for indoors. Autos arent faster and use more electricity. But make this auto the best ever. Id avoid topping and just start bending the plant as soon as its got 3 nodes.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's a 12.5 litre pot, I heard a gallon for every month your growing is right ? Ya I'm hoping to move onto photo plants because I heard from 1 photo plant you get the same yield as 10 autos

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well that depends on who you ask. Its possible to get good results from both.

A gallon for every month growing is way too much in a 12litre pot. I reckon you will be doing 2litres per day by the time the plant starts to flower. Maybe a touch more. Just give enough so that each day the pot is light to lift but not so dry that the plant wilts.

Hey cult. The way I understand it is because it's similar to hydro you can flower with a root bound plant. Infact being root bound is good as it allows you to up your water frequency. That's why most people grow in 2-3 gal containers. Am I wrong in this? Works for me to let the plant get bound then flower.

IMAG2115_1.jpg

This guy was grown in a 4" container. Root bound before flower.

Coco is hydro and many people mistake that.

Yes you can get pots full of roots as long as you frequently feed and dont over do it to the point of plants being strangled.

I use fabric pots mostly now but i would say minimum 12litre pot if you are only feeding 1x per day.

Normally i do 4 plants per light with 20litre pots.

I cant get into my gallery for.some reason. I have a journal in my sig called easyfeed hydroponic, its in there. Theres actually no waste or run off. The set up started out as a bottom fed system but i modified it for drippers.

I add great white direct to roots on transplant and hand feed with it once per week until day 28 of flower. Its the one additive i wouldnt substitute or give up.

I cant get into my gallery for.some reason. I have a journal in my sig called easyfeed hydroponic, its in there. Theres actually no waste or run off. The set up started out as a bottom fed system but i modified it for drippers.

I add great white direct to roots on transplant and hand feed with it once per week until day 28 of flower. Its the one additive i wouldnt substitute or give up.

I'll have to check out your system and see if there is anything I can make better on mine. I'm a little confused. You get no runoff? I had a lockout develop from too little runoff, how do you manage that? Little to no runoff sounds a lot less messy. I love my great white but I don't take it all the way into flower. I'm going to try that out. Use it all the way through the first month of flower. Thank you.

I dont have any run off at all. I have my ec spot on and never have any probs. Small amounts often. Then when i flush i start 10 days before harvest. 1 flush with 20% run off of plain water not ph adjusted then i just water daily as per regular feeds.

I dont have any run off at all. I have my ec spot on and never have any probs. Small amounts often. Then when i flush i start 10 days before harvest. 1 flush with 20% run off of plain water not ph adjusted then i just water daily as per regular feeds.

So if for example I was using a 5 litre pot would I water it with 5l or under? And about using the GMB is that the total ppm from the 3 bottles or should I add that amount from each bottle (grow then micro then bloom?)

Sent from my NEM-L51 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom