Hydro or Soil? 2nd grow

I like my Perlite hempy buckets. Waters like soil, grows like hydro.

/Obi

Thanks R.M and ken I think dwc is the way im going to go next time what kind of yields do you generally pull off using these techniques? I know theres so many variables that can affect this but its good to know what kind of things I can expect to achieve or what is achievable!

Sent from my NEM-L51 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Depending on strain I pull between 4 and 13 oz per auto plant per 5 gal bucket under the hps 600-1000w. Average 100 days.

I have looked into them they seem very convenient you ever experience any problems with this technique?

I've had good luck with it. No issues. It works very well for me and my low maintenance grow style. I don't mean to knock any others advice. Just throwing my suggestion into the hat.

Cheers,
/Obi

Thank you everyone for your inputs always love to hear other peoples experiences and techniques so be sure to let me know! Rm 13 oz is quiet an achievement! And id be more then happy with 4 oz a plant! For sure my next attempt is going to include a coco and dwc side by side to see what I perfer.. ill even throw in a hempy bucket if I got the extra perlite! Does anyone know what kind of nutes to use for coco? Is it hydro or soil nutes?

Id go coco mate. It will be a much simpler transition from soil.

Are you european? Just based on those nutes im guessong thats where you come from?

First ditch the dutch pro base nutes, they are not good.

Your over thinking the ppm thing, its just the strength of your feed.

The buddhas tree pk and metaboost are the best boosts ive ever used and ive used lots diff ones so you on to a winner there.

If you go coco i have a full detailed nute schedule you could follow in my blog. Its under my name in the side bar. Check out my journals and it will help clarify the ec/ph worries you may have (i work in ec not ppm).

Stick with one style of growing until you know what you are doing.

3oz per plant with 7 plants under 1 600w hps? Good luck with that mate. Its possible if you are experienced but thats def the higher end of yields. Ive been growing a long time and thousands and thousands of plants and i dont always hit them numbers. 500grams per 600w hps is a good realistic starting point then as you get good 600grams is possible.

Id go 4 plants per 600w hps in 20litre fabric pots in pure coco.

Theres cheaper and better nutes than dutch pro mate. Use advanced nutes ph perfect 3 part. Its more concentrated and works put cheaper and ionic bloom is a simple 1 part for flower and cheap.

Why would yoy veg 3 months? I dont get it? 5/6 weeks max from seed or 3/4 weeks from clone is all you need in any hydroponic medium including coco. That will give yoi max numbers per sqare meter done correctly. I think autos are pointless for indoor growing. Autos are good for out door crops to get multiple crops per year. Autos need longer light hours which means more electricity and take the same length of time as a photo almost. People will try tell me im wrong but ive been crop rotating and growing for years and i know what works and how to get fast crops out. Its personal preference at the end of the day.

Theres cheaper and better nutes than dutch pro mate. Use advanced nutes ph perfect 3 part. Its more concentrated and works put cheaper and ionic bloom is a simple 1 part for flower and cheap.

Why would yoy veg 3 months? I dont get it? 5/6 weeks max from seed or 3/4 weeks from clone is all you need in any hydroponic medium including coco. That will give yoi max numbers per sqare meter done correctly. I think autos are pointless for indoor growing. Autos are good for out door crops to get multiple crops per year. Autos need longer light hours which means more electricity and take the same length of time as a photo almost. People will try tell me im wrong but ive been crop rotating and growing for years and i know what works and how to get fast crops out. Its personal preference at the end of the day.
I thought if I had a longer veg time and my plants had time to build a better root system and to fill out some sort of scrog id get a better yield then if I vegged for a shorter time? Also the strain im looking at only seems to come as autos I think some.blue treacle dark devil and devil cream and was thinking of some kind of ak47 and sour tangie or something I wanted a range of strains as I get bored smoking the same every day too.. how often do you harvest ?

I scrog without frames basically. I always get max numbers per square meter and the longest i ever veg is 6 weeks from seed. Thats based on 4 plants per 600w hps in a 20litre smart pot. I average 5oz per plant that way. Id veg even less time from clones.

There are thousandsxof strains of photo plants so im sure you can find things you like. I can only offer my advice mate its up to you in the end.

I harvest every week as i grow to scale but an average plant for me start to finish from seed is 12-13 weeks.

Thank you cultivator for your input ill check out your journal for sure what do you think of growing 2 photos next to 4-5 autos for 3 months before flipping to flower?

Cultivator is one of the best, listen to his advice always. He is very knowledgeable and respectful. He will answer questions and also help you as much as possible . I know he has helped me. Any light questions or plant training or just anything depend on him to give you the best knowledgeable info. Thanks cultivator for being a helpful member. Your a good person

The reason i dont like autos is always lower in THC bc of being cut with ruderalis type of cannabis to get it to be a auto. So in my opinion i can do the same with reg/fem beans. I only do autos outdoors during summer to get more ladies in the ground. But if its indoors just keep fem/ reg beans to get the best most potent medicine. But again this is a personal opinion not what you should do.

Do you by any chance have a nute schedule I could use in coco ? Even a rough one? Do you use anything else along side the a.n ? Thanks alot for the advice after reading through multiple if your threads its clear you know what your talking about! A big thanks from the UK!

Back
Top Bottom