I'm Reboooorn LOL

anthonytaurus

420 Member
So, I had to check my actual join date - Sept 9, 2009. I'm in so many grow forums I lost count lol.

I'm reborn because I stopped growing in 2010. Family medical issues had EMS and NYPD coming thru every few months. Risk got too high. .

Montage - parent died, moved out of NYC, lived in a few states, decided to rest in NC about 2 years ago. Decided to stay and start growing again a year ago.

Through it all, maintained website and social media all with the same name. I knew one day I'd come back and here I am. Growing God Bud from Seed Supreme, Day 43, 13 of flower. I'm about to upload.

Enjoying all these new toys - tents and LEDs have come a long way from testing. I love it. Same methods, same nutes. Making mistakes because I forgot so much but I'm getting the kinks out.

Here's an old pic from 2009 and a new pic from today.. well, 10 min it was yesterday.

FB_IMG_1707494105360.jpg

20240219_090053.jpg

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @anthonytaurus

What type of growing do you enjoy? Water, soil or something else?
Are you growing anything right now?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

So, I had to check my actual join date - Sept 9, 2009. I'm in so many grow forums I lost count lol.

I'm reborn because I stopped growing in 2010. Family medical issues had EMS and NYPD coming thru every few months. Risk got too high. .

Montage - parent died, moved out of NYC, lived in a few states, decided to rest in NC about 2 years ago. Decided to stay and start growing again a year ago.

Through it all, maintained website and social media all with the same name. I knew one day I'd come back and here I am. Growing God Bud from Seed Supreme, Day 43, 13 of flower. I'm about to upload.

Enjoying all these new toys - tents and LEDs have come a long way from testing. I love it. Same methods, same nutes. Making mistakes because I forgot so much but I'm getting the kinks out.

Here's an old pic from 2009 and a new pic from today.. well, 10 min it was yesterday.

FB_IMG_1707494105360.jpg

20240219_090053.jpg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Great garden.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom