I'm Trying To Grow Pound Plants

Hdinkleman

hi i am currently growing two white rhinos and 1 gg4 original glue.

i am trying to do a mainline lb plant with the gg4, is that possible?
it is in canna terra pro plus, currently 44 days from seed, i have been doing lst and mainline techinque to get a flat canopy at the end, im also considering using a trellis net for a scrog that i have

i dont know if ill be able to pull the whole lb but im going to try

im either going to flower the two white rhinos, or the single gorilla glue, any comments or suggestions would be great thanks

Attachments

• 090AD6D4-0684-4AC6-809D-31C6F82515B1.jpeg
    090AD6D4-0684-4AC6-809D-31C6F82515B1.jpeg
    845.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 4D8BE273-524C-4A0E-8AF8-E9635CB95DE7.jpeg
    4D8BE273-524C-4A0E-8AF8-E9635CB95DE7.jpeg
    676 KB · Views: 129
the plants are all 40-41 days old, the gg plant is in a 3 gallon airpot, the white rhinos are in 1 gallon fabric smart pots, i have two 5 gallon airpots i can use if needed, how big of a plant can i grow in the 3 gallon airpot? has anyone grown close to a 1 lb monster in a 3 gallon? or would it be better to uppot to 5 gallon?
i am kicking myself in the ass for not going straight to 5 gal from the start now with all the training

this is the arms of the mainlined gg, im trying to spread it out as much as possible to get all that good and lots of branching spreading up from the sides, im trimming every other node so i get them all going straight up, if i let it go for the next nodes i should have 16 colas all sprouting up

im looking for the best techniques to grow 1 lb monster plants, im looking for input. i started a thread in introduce yourself with a bunch of pictures. im trying to mainline 32 colas to achieve a lb per plant or should i scrog ? has anyone ever mainlined a 1 lb plant indoors?

this is the post of what i was inspired by i dont know if ill be able to but thats my goal

this is where im at so far, any suggestions?

im using biocanna line, is that going to be able to produce plants that big?

mainlining ? prefer SCROG- ing - depending on it's genes's one should come close to 1lb with LST also
im not doing an exact nugbucket mainline, i just trimmed nodes until all my branches come off of two arms, im going for a spiral around the stakes in the pot, it seems to me like a mini scrog?

you can kinda see the spiral i got going, basically i just want two main arms with 16 colas on each side, what do you guys think?

it looks like the plants needed more light, i moved the quantum board and my cob down six inches and i got what i would consider explosive growth within the last 12 hours lol.
if i can get a half lb per plant in that spiral lst i would just pull the other plant and keep it as a mother for clones

I used to do a lot or good amount of training like that. That's good work yer doing there. I think I had a journal or two here with a Holy Grail Kush maineline I did. Back a few years ago there was a member here that did a lot of those grows... can't recall his name such a shame...

Anyway. Looks good. You can for sure get yield off that technique. That strain isa good yielder also,, I found it too bugy to keep around, but it produced.

Good luck you can do it. Just takes time, discipline, little technique, and patience. But, can be very rewarding in the end. i'l watch.

Oh, it was Light Addict,, check his journals... is he still around @Light Addict

Ill sit and watch :p
Its doable. Dunno about your tent size though. Very simple formula mate floor space(canopy coverage/trained out to fill the floor)+root space(bigger pots)+good light(a lot of good light)+good food=great yields.
Your plants look amazing so you got ya environment right and i have no doubt you could do it. Hard to do though lol.

I used to do a lot or good amount of training like that. That's good work yer doing there. I think I had a journal or two here with a Holy Grail Kush maineline I did. Back a few years ago there was a member here that did a lot of those grows... can't recall his name such a shame...

Anyway. Looks good. You can for sure get yield off that technique. That strain isa good yielder also,, I found it too bugy to keep around, but it produced.

Good luck you can do it. Just takes time, discipline, little technique, and patience. But, can be very rewarding in the end. i'l watch.
thanks for the support, i will post updates every week or so thanks

Back
Top Bottom