Super Lemon Haze Grow Through Grid Scrog

I’d love to get a pound a plant! That would be amazing!
Now, how many watts do we need for that?
:)
I’ve invited a physics student I met here, @Cannbidoscar, to double check if there is - or even needs to be - balance in the grams per watt question.

I’ve invited a physics student I met here, @Cannbidoscar, to double check if there is - or even needs to be - balance in the grams per watt question.

for sure the more the merrier. here is the link to where i first saw the concept, it really was a epiphany when i watched it.

theres so much talk of, “how much will i yield” or “ how many plants for a pound” when it translates back into Ein=Eout

i think its a week into flowering, too lazy to check.
got rid of the second screen, she isnt going to stretch too much more.

ive never even gotten doible the size during stretch, i think thats more for untopped single xmas tree plants, with the amount i train and scrog she isnt getting bigger, but shes lollipopped perfectly

image.jpg
image.jpg

max ppfd at top of canopy is now at 820, slowly still increasing to 950

at the least 450 watts

450 watts at least

day 10 flower

9EC3EF24-2F18-4AEE-AA9C-6E80D59F372A.jpeg
4627EEE3-F904-43DF-AE03-3381972EC5B5.jpeg

i finished up lollipopping this morning. i have 2-3 nodes only per stem and i believe 19-20 tops

gave 75% bloom and 25% veg nutes with todays feeding, going to continue with 75/25 until formation of flowers.

max ppfd is approx 920.
as the tops get closer i raise the light a bit, i want to stick around 900 ppfd on the tallest top

this grow has gone great, pretty proud of this girl.
i am not expecting a pound from this plant, i am shooting for 1 gram per watt which would be at least 200 grams.

i have my qb at 100% so its pulling everything it can for power, and i have had the kindled supplemental bar going the whole time, so either way it should be close to 230 watts at the least (which 230 1/2 lb)

i should be getting my rspec qb sometime within the next couple weeks, am going to switch my current board with it when it comes in

i always bury the stem when transplanting. i dont have that much vertical space so saving that length helps.
she has gone from needing water every three days to two now, hoping it stays that way, i dont want to water every day its too much a pita.
this is my first scrog and i will say, its the way to go. need to find a way to lay a screen i side the tent but accomodate the fan.

any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom