InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Toss it and live to grow another day! :Rasta:
I first thought this and then I recall that Shed had decarbed some mouldy weed, or at least that's what memory tells me. What I've done is I've snipped the mouldy bits off my nugs and put the clean looking nugs in clean jars. If they are ok in a few weeks, I'll take it that the spores didn't spread. If they start to mould, I'll decarb them and rejar them and watch and wait. I hate to waste 😬

Hello Shed and good morning. Have you started you seeds? I could not wait and started last night. 🍋
Not yet but it's not even 8am here and I should be asleep, but the construction crew on the house next door started at 7:30. :grrrr:

Congrats on the seed drop and I'll stop by your new journal and have a gander!
Shed and co, what was the consensus on what to do with dried and cured weed that has started growing mould on it? Did you decide that it was safe to use after decarb? I have a jar that has just started to turn.
I would dump it unless you want to decarb it and use it for topical oil.
Happy 420 Shedster n crew. CL🍀
Thanks Captain!
:ciao:
Toss it and live to grow another day!
Thanks GDB!
I first thought this and then I recall that Shed had decarbed some mouldy weed, or at least that's what memory tells me. What I've done is I've snipped the mouldy bits off my nugs and put the clean looking nugs in clean jars. If they are ok in a few weeks, I'll take it that the spores didn't spread. If they start to mould, I'll decarb them and rejar them and watch and wait. I hate to waste
I did heat up the Queen G auto but that was to kill the powdery mildew rather than mold. From the research I did PM spores are heat sensitive. Mold is different and some survive forest fires. Without getting the mold tested and finding out what time/temps kill it I definitely wouldn't smoke it.

And anything in the jar should go whether you can see mold or not. Spores are invisible, and just because the conditions in the new jar aren't condusive to it growing doesn't mean they're gone.
Carmen I think he made dry ice hash out of it ? Happy 420 Shed and family and the rest you stoners tooooooo !!!
Thanks sb! And that was the PM flower rather than moldy stuff.
WooHoo! Happy 420!
You are a Rock Star! I REALLY appreciate YOU!
Thank you MedSci!

Not yet but it's not even 8am here and I should be asleep, but the construction crew on the house next door started at 7:30. :grrrr:

Congrats on the seed drop and I'll stop by your new journal and have a gander!

I would dump it unless you want to decarb it and use it for topical oil.

Thanks Captain!

:ciao:

Thanks GDB!

I did heat up the Queen G auto but that was to kill the powdery mildew rather than mold. From the research I did PM spores are heat sensitive. Mold is different and some survive forest fires. Without getting the mold tested and finding out what time/temps kill it I definitely wouldn't smoke it.

And anything in the jar should go whether you can see mold or not. Spores are invisible, and just because the conditions in the new jar aren't condusive to it growing doesn't mean they're gone.

Thanks sb! And that was the PM flower rather than moldy stuff.

Thank you MedSci!
Thank you for clarifying and putting me straight!
Thanks for straighten me out got it mixed up Sorry // but all good now / Yes toss that shit when in dough hard to grow back lungs !
True, thank you SB.

Greetings to all you 420 celebrators and welcome to the Saturday 420 seed drop update and more!

It's time for the start of the summer grow, and one that I'll be growing a CapJunky S1 that I got from a generous member here. The other is a Purple Ghost Candy that @SeedsMan was kind enough to send along as part of their comparative grows going around the site.

They were nice enough to send them even though I told them I could only grow one and that it would only appear here in my perpetual journal, but I promised to feature it and give it its own updates. :thanks: Seedman for the accomodations!

That said, it's just a seed at this stage so here are the seeds in bowls of distilled water:

I changed up the procedure this time after reading the recommendations of @Keffka not to scuff the seeds or start with an H2O2 bath so as to preserve the microbes that existed on and in the seeds at their birth. He can give you a much better explanation of why so if you're interested you can find his post here.

Anyway, they're in the bowls in the dark of the Cheez-It box on the heat mat at 80º, and now we wait. :reading420magazine:

In Candida seed-making news, I saw a little pollen come off the STS plant (flip day 27) when I shook it over the pistil plant this morning, so I'm leaving it in the tent from now on. The pistil plant is out in the sun to hopefully do its seed thing.

Here are the pollen sacs today:

Tomorrow morning I'll shake them over parchment paper and see if there's enough to start accumulating. We'll see.

That's it from me today. I hope your 420 goes exactly as you planned it, and that you get some great discounts on all the cannastuff you've had your eye on for a while! 💸

Quote:
Yes toss that shit when in dough hard to grow back lungs !
Exactly!
Thank you for clarifying and putting me straight!
:high-five:

Greetings to all you 420 celebrators and welcome to the Saturday 420 seed drop update and more!

It's time for the start of the summer grow, and one that I'll be growing a CapJunky S1 that I got from a kind and generous member here. The other is a Purple Ghost Candy that @SeedsMan was kind enough to send along as part of their comparative grows going around the site.

They were nice enough to send them even though I told them I could only grow one and that it would only appear here in my perpetual journal, but I promised to feature it and give it its own updates. :thanks: Seedman for the accomodations!

That said, it's just a seed at this stage so here are the seeds in bowls of distilled water:

I changed up the procedure this time after reading the recommendations of @Keffka not to scuff the seeds or start with an H2O2 bath so as to preserve the microbes that existed on and in the seeds at their birth. He can give you a much better explanation of why so if you're interested you can find his post here.

Anyway, they're in the bowls in the dark of the Cheez-It box on the heat mat at 80º and so now we wait. :reading420magazine:

In Candida seed-making news, I saw a little pollen come off the STS plant (flip day 27) when I shook it over the pistil plant this morning, so I'm leaving it in the tent from now on. The pistil plant is out in the sun to hopefully do its seed thing.

Here are the pollen sacs today:

Tomorrow morning I'll shake them over parchment paper and see if there's enough to start accumulating. We'll see.

That's it from me today. I hope your 420 goes exactly as you planned it, and that you get some great discounts on all the cannastuff you've had your eye on for a while! 💸

Quote:

Exactly!

:high-five:
seeds soaking pollen flying plant outside, sounds like a good weekend all is good :)

1713654254612.png

Poppin heads and sproutin tails.

2 great tastes that taste great together.

Interesting as usual, Shed!

Can you post a pic of the entire pollinator plant when possible? I'm just curious. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom