Is This The Best Ever Offer From The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

banner_template_free_RQS_seeds_2_all_orders.jpg

Royal Queen Seeds team up with The Vault to bring you our best free cannabis seeds deal, ever! You wont want to miss this one!

All orders at The Vault now get at least 2 free seeds, the 1st choice is from Barney's Farm and now a 2nd choice from Royal Queen Seeds no matter how little you spend!

If you haven't shopped at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store before then this is a perfect opportunity to give us a try, let us impress you with our speed of delivery, guaranteed worldwide delivery, fanatical customer service, and unbeatable seed deals!

Visit The Vaults Discount Cannabis Seeds page to get the details on all of our latest offers.

Win Free Seeds - To celebrate this new deal we have 5 Critical Feminised from Royal Queen Seeds and a Vault Tee Shirt to be won on 420 Mag, just tell us about your experiences with Royal Queen Seeds and / or their strains if any in the comments section to be entered into the draw.

Promo will close on the 19th of March and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day. GOOD LUCK!

#TeamVault
Royal Queen Seeds ..makes me worry about their understanding of seeds when they say things like this on their website..because this is wrong..
"This simple and cost-effective method is a great way to tell the good genetics from the bad; they will sink or swim, literally. Seeds that remain buoyant on the surface are more than likely of poor quality and are to be discarded. Seeds that sink to the bottom like a botanical cannonball are probably healthy and should be germinated."
...UGH ..really???
SEEDS HAVE A WAXY PROTECTIVE LAYER ..its why they resist being wetted and require 14 hours to absorb moisture to germinate..if a seed sinks to the bottom right away..its more likely already moisture logged and or the waxy film is not intact..ie an older seed or stored improperly..i always expect my seeds to float ..when germinating dont go past 14 hours in the glass of water..its risky and serves no purpose..the seed can have enough moisture and still float..dont over wet the seeds..it can cause them to rot..seen it. Royal Queen Seeds please stop saying things that make no sense!

Royal Queen Seeds ..makes me worry about their understanding of seeds when they say things like this on their website..because this is wrong..
"This simple and cost-effective method is a great way to tell the good genetics from the bad; they will sink or swim, literally. Seeds that remain buoyant on the surface are more than likely of poor quality and are to be discarded. Seeds that sink to the bottom like a botanical cannonball are probably healthy and should be germinated."
...UGH ..really???
SEEDS HAVE A WAXY PROTECTIVE LAYER ..its why they resist being wetted and require 14 hours to absorb moisture to germinate..if a seed sinks to the bottom right away..its more likely already moisture logged and or the waxy film is not intact..ie an older seed or stored improperly..i always expect my seeds to float ..when germinating dont go past 14 hours in the glass of water..its risky and serves no purpose..the seed can have enough moisture and still float..dont over wet the seeds..it can cause them to rot..seen it. Royal Queen Seeds please stop saying things that make no sense!
I have to agree with ya on that. Soaking seeds is generally a way to get seeds going a little faster sometimes but can be critical to harming ( drowning ) the seeds. If a seed floats has no bearing on if its good or not. Some float and some hit bottom right away. I have used this method a few times and after popping several hundred ( yes hundred) seeds I can say that its hard to tell if its good or bad by if its floating or ot. Generally a floating seed is better than a seed that hits bottom right away. But better off just put them little ones in some lightly damp paper towel in a warm but not hot area with a dark environment and wait. Usually in 24_48 hrs. most seeds will pop open on their own. I have had them literally grow right out of the shell and have their first little leaves forming. Hope this helps some of you.

20210123_155743.jpg

Back
Top Bottom