Islandgrower's Outdoor Perpetual Grow Journey

Ok so an update on my flowering girls harvest has been done on all except 1. Royal ak. They are all jarred . About an oz and change per plant. Some slightly less. Not too bad and variety. Glad I have some clones.
dc6657531c34ff302a79bb1431ef3e03.jpg
50c8edfa47a48108013a4fb5c8f5e668.jpg

Dude those look amazing. I love how you have so many plants of different kinds. Plants & buds look killer! I'm subbed!! God bless bud!

Dude those look amazing. I love how you have so many plants of different kinds. Plants & buds look killer! I'm subbed!! God bless bud!
Thank you , I like some variety and I am not set up to get a proper perpetual going yet but I am working towards it. It is nice to have different tastes . However the battle with the bugs will be won spider mites and root aphids are my biggest concerns.

Thank you , I like some variety and I am not set up to get a proper perpetual going yet but I am working towards it. It is nice to have different tastes . However the battle with the bugs will be won spider mites and root aphids are my biggest concerns.

When I made the move from soil to perlite growing, my bug activity dropped off incredibly. The soil seems to be an important part of many critter's life cycle. Doesn't save you from spider mites, but I've not seen a leaf miner in my girls for years and the leaves used to be covered with them when I grew outdoors.

Wow I dont think I have ever seen purple pistils before, beautiful. Did you grow that aloe vera from seed? I was looking into growing one of my own and was wondering if you had any advice.

Mind if I ask what island your from? I understand if you defer on this question. I know how islands can be small places :goodjob:

how are the plants coming along?

Wow I dont think I have ever seen purple pistils before, beautiful. Did you grow that aloe vera from seed? I was looking into growing one of my own and was wondering if you had any advice.

Mind if I ask what island your from? I understand if you defer on this question. I know how islands can be small places :goodjob:
They are great . I will let you know the island via pm prefer not to have it on display you understand.
how are the plants coming along?
They are pretty good with a few exceptions. First 3 of the 10 plants put outside to flower have wilted I suspect I know the cause . Will find out later this week . I have decided to clone all the branches I can of them . And reveg. 6 times the plants sounds good haha. I cut one and put in water till I get my peat mix to clone them.

The aloe Vera is From pup have not tried From Seed. To me they grow themselves give them space to spread their roots and you will get lots more plants. Do not overwater. They can handle sun or partial shade . It grows wild here in the bushes in patches . And the soil is not that rich.

Merry Christmas mate..

The aloe Vera is From pup have not tried From Seed. To me they grow themselves give them space to spread their roots and you will get lots more plants. Do not overwater. They can handle sun or partial shade . It grows wild here in the bushes in patches . And the soil is not that rich.

I grow my own Aloe Vera too, is there a reason you have it near your buds? Is it a companion plant?

Back
Top Bottom