they're not bad if respected. they'll kill you quick though.

most times they want nothing to to do with you. closer you are to civilization the more messed up they are. kinda like us.

they're not bad if respected. they'll kill you quick though.

most times they want nothing to to do with you. closer you are to civilization the more messed up they are. kinda like us.
OH.. trust me I have much respect for Bears, My Uncle when I was a kid used to train bears to wrestle,it don't take much for a bear to push you...not a little push either

You can use it yes I've used fish emulsion in flower too. Trying now to figure out how a fish taste gets into the roots then into the flowers??? Be like watering with candy flavored water to make my buds taste like candy... I'm not sure.

I use kelp meal too... I've tasted turkey that was fed kelp and could taste a fishy flavor sorta but thats a turkey.
I hear what your saying I wondered the samething, but I've heard from members of this forum that say it literally made their bud taste/smell like dead fish.

i spent time in northern sask and lived on the alberta / bc border in the mountains for a time. did a lot of outdoor tourism stuff.

things can go stupid for sure. people have put peanut butter on their kids fingers to get a bear in for a selfie, then wonder when it takes the kids arm or worse.

i've seen a tour guide take a busload of folk between a female grizzly and cub. they huff and hiss a couple seconds before they charge.

I hear what your saying I wondered the samet hing, but I've heard from members of this forum that say it literally made their bud taste/smell like dead fish.

forgot. ages ago meant to say real fish guts doesn't seem to do it. :bongrip:

i spent time in northern sask and lived on the alberta / bc border in the mountains for a time. did a lot of outdoor tourism stuff.

things can go stupid for sure. people have put peanut butter on their kids fingers to get a bear in for a selfie, then wonder when it takes the kinds arm or worse.

i've seen a tour guide take a busload of folk between a female grizzly and cub. they huff and hiss a couple seconds before they charge.
Stuff they don’t show on the Discover program

Forget that! I thought the angry mama black bears were scary enough. Grizz are a whole other story. You couldn't pay me enough to mess with them. City people have no woods-sense at all.
totally agree... just image spraying fish fertilizer and a bear just comes along,

Well you wouldn't do that in the woods up here in Northern MN. I can tell you that. I might consider it in more populated states where bears aren't very common.
common sense: But who knows common sense isn't that common any more
just had to say the whole spraying fish was a historical statement because this post is about fish fertilizer...:lot-o-toke::hookah:

Raccoons and possum will dig up fish or guts.
I couldnt use that outdoors. Kelp meal was bad enough. I hadda put llama poop as a mulch to keep the critters from digging up the new soil with kelp meal in it.
where i grew you had be mindful of bears.

crap i seen a lot of bears
We have bears. Our dogs are wary of them and they stink like shit worse than dead fish. You smell them you're way too close. I know right away they are around when we walk the dogs. They put on the brakes as soon as we get outside. Turn heads side to side noses up... and not moving. Be like oh shit there's a bear around.

You and me both. 7 yrs guiding idiots in the BWCAW. They practically BEGGED the bears to steal their food.
Were camping in bear country one time campers put the food in the car to "protect" it from bears. Watched a bear walk up to the car and peal the door open till the window popped out.

He was pretty big couldn't get his butt thru the window. So all we saw was a big ass bear sticking out the rear window and he was in and out.

Tore the shit out of the inside of the station wagon. Was kinda funny watching the bear running away with a mouthful of packaged food, like a box of cereal or something.

What is this good for?? and is it safe to add to flower stage
White Widow autos
soil mix: FFOF/20% coco

1606778937740.jpeg

It is good for growth of the plant during the vegetative stage. It is a 5-1-1 formula so the Phosphorus and Potassium will be good for the plant during flowering. The 5% Nitrogen is a bit of a problem during flowering.

It smells because it is fish emulsion made by processing fish scraps from a cannery or fish cleaning business. It smells like what it is. The smell does not bother me. But, if one day I open the bottle and it smells different then I want to find out why.

I use a dose of fish emulsion every couple of weeks until I put the plants into the flowering cabinet if I see a problem with the way they are growing. Lately I have been able to go from the time the clones start to root until the switch to flowering without adding anything extra. Once flowering starts I go to something with a higher P and K number and use that for one or two watering sessions.

Back
Top Bottom