Itibitiguy's Place

I got some watering done on flower tent 1 last night
6 gallons of water
20 ml calmag
30 ml terpinator

Ph'd to 5.8 @ 18.3°c, each girl got 1.5 gallons each. Blurple alert!!!!! I'll get a regular bulb inside soon for better pics. Also something else I noticed since I started using my ph pen, seems like the ph down I've got is alot weaker then before, probably a little less than half strength.... has anyone else come across this?

20200110_175813.jpg

Hey Iti,
100cm Holamola and out of town? So all snow clearing is you? Poor duder.
On a different note, look at those donkey dics, very nice bud and just using calmag?

I notice my town water gets higher alkalinity in winter needing more ph down but the effectiveness of the formula seems to me to stay constant.
Keep on shoveling springs around the corner :rofl: :rofl:
:passitleft:

This is my first year plowing snow. I have done shovelling back in the day, but avoided like the plague till this year.... I know why, kiss your time good bye, should be a break somewhere soon.

Those are dark energy x OG. 3 different Phnoms and I didnt top/train any, just one supercropping on the tall one in veg. They have gotten some feeds too, one when I transplanted (half veg half bloom) then a feed of bloom when flipped. I'll be doing calmag and terpinator and maybe one more on water days.... keep the ppms averaged out.

Yeah my water does some roaming on the ph... but its mostly when a season changes. Before my water was 8.0 (last year) now I'm at 6.0.... go figure. Also make me think wtf is now the go with the town water and who's monitoring it.

Anyways my ph up/down is a bit older now so maybe it breaks down.
:passitleft:

Flower tent 2 got a big drink of just plain ol' water tonight. Each girl got just over 2 gallons, till I got some good runoff. I also had to start doing some tying up already. Week 6
20200113_191458.jpg

Just got off work .... damn you snow !!!!! Gonna be get it tomorrow night too.... 50 - 70 cm o_O

Anyways quick update

Flower tent 1. Dark energy x OG
These girls are doing great, just letting it cruise to see which phnom I'll keep and which one I'll pollinate
20200116_042254.jpg
20200116_042259.jpg

Flower tent 2. Lavenderdog
These are on week 6. Got some leaning going on now.... and the stink is getting strong. 3 more weeks for these I'd say. Got some colour coming out too
20200116_042443.jpg

Veg tent.

I'm slacking on my veg game... not gonna have anything to put in flower tent 2... maybe I'll put in the 2 dark energy x OG male and female in and let them "get it on". I can also save some pollen for another one. Clones will be planted soon... possibly sunday or monday... depending on how long I have to work Thursday night/Friday/ Saturday
20200116_042740.jpg

Attachments

• 20200116_042443.jpg
    20200116_042443.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
Flower tent 2
Feed
6 gallons of water
45 ml bloom
5 ml kool bloom
1.5 gallons each

Crazy busy and sleepy.... worked some crazy hours... 88 cm snow ... wind gusts of 150+ km/h... back at it tonight, should be a break after tonight.... I'll get an update in then

Wow. You must be in the east! Crazy over there this past few weeks. Hope all is well.
Yep, clearing snow in st John's and mount pearl.... state of emergency going for 5 days now, and I'd say its gonna be 2 or 3 more till things get opened back up. Worst winter storm ever, most snow in one day (70 cm). Plus we got 15 cm more 2 days after, which didnt help. A few storm pics
FB_IMG_1579359800184.jpg
20200120_060514.jpg
20200119_031041.jpg
20200117_174326.jpg

Poor girls arnt getting the attention they deserve.... flower tent 2 is starting to point towards the floor.... veg tent just about dried up, gotta transplant and put clone in soil.

Dude. Those wind whipped drifts. The blizzard. My back aches looking at it. Saw some other video of front end loaders and equipment cutting in roads. Satellite images of the storm. Brutal.

but that tent though!!!

Yeah a crazy night... had to sleep in the truck, could get down the road to a hotel. It been a crazy few days.... oh also had a big storm surge washed rocks and ice on the roads. I even heard someon had fish wash into there back yard.
Storm surge pics
Resized_20200118_110225.jpeg
IMG_0056.jpg

Yep, she is pretty crazy. There are alot of pics going around on FB. 280 cm since xmas eve, but it looks like a 5 or 6 day break coming soon.

Cant wait to get in the tent and get some pics

Back
Top Bottom