J & K Perpetual Grow Log - Soil

Took some pictures last night. Seems like the PLEDS are really doing the job! :D

IMG_221313.JPG
IMG_221413.JPG
IMG_221511.JPG
IMG_221616.JPG

Hello everybody! :)
I promised an update and an update you shall get! But it's a big one! :D :welcome:

The girls in the flower tent are in week 4 of flower! :)
They have about 3-4 weeks left and today they got the PK 13/14 boom!
I fed them half of the usual nutes and 40 ml Cannaboost and 15 PK 13/14 :) So now we play the waiting game :D

(Just to be clear, incase someone forgot. The girls I'm talking about are OG Kush, two Critical +, and one Bigbud)

OG Kush.
I spread her out a little bit since we got a little bit more space in the tent after three of the autos are now in the darkroom for 24-48 hours. I don't know when K is ready to chop and it is so much more fun chopping when both are present! :)
One thing that worries me a little bit are all the brown hairs on the OG, can it be the strain? Or is this somehting we should do something about? Anyone? :)

IMG_221716.JPG
IMG_221810.JPG
IMG_221911.JPG

Here are the two Critical +. I gotta say, Critical + has been a dream to grow (hope I dont jinx the shit out of this). We fed them so much nutes and they just ate it all up. We have defol, quadruple topped and everything, and they just bounce back like it's nothing. The resin production is off the chaaainz. Unlike anything we had before. I'm thinking the PLEDS have something to do with it also, but anyway a glorious strain. We have kept one mother off the clones. This strain will return in the flowerroom :) In about 6 months or so. (It also smells like old cheese and lemon. :cheer: ) p.s the flux K is doing is also Critical +.

IMG_222111.JPG
IMG_222215.JPG
IMG_222318.JPG
IMG_222418.JPG
IMG_222617.JPG
IMG_222715.JPG
IMG_222917.JPG
IMG_223014.JPG
IMG_223117.JPG
IMG_223220.JPG
IMG_223316.JPG
IMG_223421.JPG
IMG_223515.JPG

Here is the flowerroom today! :) Since we turned on of the veg rooms into a darkroom for the moment, I took the 125 w CFL into the flowerroom. No point in just leaving light laying around eh? :volcano-smiley:

IMG_223619.JPG

Here is the girls in the darkroom. 2 Critical + 2.0 and one Blue cheese. The pictures came out a little bad and they don't really do them justice. But the resin production wasen't as much as I had expected. It's probally the same as with the HPS. But I'm thinking the LEDS was to far away. I lowered the leds today also, down to 35 cm. It was on 50 cm when the autos was in the tent and they are so small that really they may have been on 60-70 cm away from the light.. We live we learn.

IMG_223819.JPG
IMG_223922.JPG
IMG_224017.JPG
IMG_224116.JPG
IMG_224217.JPG
IMG_224315.JPG

And here is the veg tents today! :) Everybody is looking pretty good. We defol the shit out of the OG (in the back) and the White skunk (left front) Because they are getting to big, and they aren't flower ready before some plants are chopped. (space trouble..:) ) But Im thinking they shall go in the flowerroom in about a week or two, and they should have bounced back from the plucking :)

IMG_224414.JPG
IMG_224518.JPG
IMG_224616.JPG
IMG_224722.JPG

I just wanted to show you why we defol. It's because all those little shoots here on the lower branches aren't getting as much light as they should. It dosen't seem like the plant mind all that much, but it dosen't drink when it's plucked. It need to relax. It takes about 10 - 14 days and when she start drinking again she's pretty much good to go. We are trying it out, but it seems like it works pretty well. But we'll see in a couple of weeks.

IMG_224815.JPG
IMG_224914.JPG

One little extra thing about the OG. It grows and grows and grows. Fantastic strain. But to slow her down a little bit we have fimmed, double topped, and supercropped this badgirl and she refuses to slow down. Only thing that seems to be working on slowing down the height is defol! :D

IMG_225115.JPG

And last but not least. Here is the small cloneroom that also works as a veg room for about one to two weeks. :)
I forgot to take a "after" picture of the defol on the newborns but the growth is fucking crazy. The AK's and the Critical kush and Cookie kush are growing so much, Im getting a litte worried they will outgrow the veg room. But, as alway we'll wait and see! :)

IMG_225220.JPG
IMG_225318.JPG
IMG_225415.JPG
IMG_22559.JPG

Have a nice night everybody. Peace out - J :Namaste:

Thanks guys.

Yeah Whitty, it's kinda strange. But I read it happen to other people too. Maybe it's a strain thing?

It's very likely that the strain could be an early finisher. Maybe it's just that particular genetics. Where'd you get her from? I've read that it should take about 55 days.

Back
Top Bottom