Jack 47 - Super Lemon Haze - Hydro LED Scrog

Re: Jack 47, Super Lemon Haze - Hydro LED Scrog w/ BPN!

Is that okay to do? From what I've read you're supposed to combine as much trimming in at a time, otherwise the plants stay in repair constantly, causing more stress.

I think so, from everything I researched I found its better to slowly start right before flip and whatever is left at three weeks to remove. By doing it every few days it allows the plant to repair the minimal cuts and grow with less stress as opposed to one massive leaf removal which can causr major stress and ive read can also cause a plant to hermie.

defoliate massivley between week 2 and week 3 of flower. Then pull leaves off as needed throughout the rest of flower to make sure that bud sites get plenty of light. Defoliating will not cause your plants to hermie if it is done correctly

defoliate massivley between week 2 and week 3 of flower. Then pull leaves off as needed throughout the rest of flower to make sure that bud sites get plenty of light. Defoliating will not cause your plants to hermie if it is done correctly

Awesome thanks for clearing it up corey. I am gonna do a nice trim sunday when I switch out the rez.

Blue Planet Nutrients said:

Ohhh, that explained somethings to me. Thanks.

The stretch is on! Day 14 of 12/12 all females of coarse.

Hybrid Day 14 12/12 This thing is such a fun plant, Not very leafy and buds very quickly.
IMG_8755.JPG
IMG_8749.JPG

Few shots of the main canopy moistly compromised of jack-47
IMG_8751.JPG
IMG_8750.JPG

IMG_8753.JPG
IMG_87561.JPG
IMG_8752.JPG

Some pics of the mothers in their 5 gallon pots since they already rooted through the cups I hadem in. And some more clones to donate and one of my jack 47 #3, different pheno budding much quicker than other two and shorter and much thicker stemmed. Gonna see how they stack up to each other.

Jack-47#1
IMG_8759.JPG

S.L.H.
IMG_8758.JPG

Hybrid
IMG_8757.JPG

Clones and L.A.C.
IMG_8760.JPG

Also the beneficial ewc tea is amazing. Keeps my rez crystal clear and I can go twice as long now without rez changes. Got 3 airstones in the rez, prob over kill but keeps it nice a bubbly and smelling fresh! I can honestly say after going hydro I will nevet go back to soil. Didnt really want to put moms in soil just worked out to be easier.

Here are some updated pics from Sunday day 21 since 12/12/ flip. Interesting thing about growing multiple strains is they come in all shapes and sizes and bud at all different times. The Hybrid already has a nice set of buds showing while the others are just starting. Did my final trim on Sunday and removed almost all the under growth below the screen and some upper leaves blocking light. I left a few leaves that where healthy below but mostly removed it all.

Jack-47 #1
IMG_87831.JPG

Hybrid
IMG_87741.JPG

IMG_8775.JPG

IMG_87782.JPG

Side Shot of Canopy and good example of how bright these LED's are. Cool thing is even though its uneven from all the strains I can adjust the light since I have 6 :smokin:
IMG_8776.JPG
IMG_8784.JPG
IMG_87811.JPG

Well not sure if wife is gonna be in labor or not sunday so Im updating pics a little early. here are some Day 26 12/12 The hyrbid is really looking nice.

Hybrid
IMG_88031.JPG
IMG_8802.JPG
IMG_87901.JPG
IMG_87921.JPG
IMG_8795.JPG
IMG_87911.JPG

La con
IMG_8805.JPG
IMG_8799.JPG

Jack-47
IMG_8800.JPG

Some group shots
IMG_8806.JPG
IMG_8807.JPG
IMG_8809.JPG
IMG_8810.JPG

Wow a 4x8 area with 540watts of LED's and your plants look this amazing! I am totally impressed brotha

Ohh and

Congratulations on becoming a father to be, I wish you and your wife the best of luck
:circle-of-love:

Thanks stoned, Trying my best at my first hydro but this is much funner than soil imo. Ive already decided to modify my bucketd and rez to a bio bucket system for my next grow using 10 gallon pots for each plant :).

I cant wait for my son to come, this is #2 and we're done for a while lol. My other sons going through terrible 2s...i never believed in it till now haha. Although his favorite room is the grow room. He sits outside the door until I let him in to foliar feed lol, gets so happy haha def my son.

Hi all, Finally have a chance to update the grow. Been a busy few weeks with the new baby chillin at home =) The girls are about day 37-40 depending on when each showed sex but here a few new pics with some nice thc covered buds coming along nicely. These still have about 3-4 weeks to go. Ill take more when I have some free time.
Hybrid(Named Serenity)
11571.JPG

Super Lemon Haze
21186.JPG
12240.JPG

Hybrid(Serenity)
31054.JPG
7427.JPG

La Conf.
5565.JPG

Jack-47
8338.jpg
4732.JPG
9252.JPG
11570.JPG

Great White
10231.JPG

Thanks for the comments all I cant wait to finish and get my next grow going. This was the first test run to get used to hydro and to test the strains out. Now that I know how they grow I can create a much better scrog next time.
Here is another pic I forgot to throw up of the Serenity Hybrid
IMG_8856.JPG

Hello azsupratt
I've been following your culture since you started, but I wanted to congratulate you register and told me that my emails were banned ¿? I do not know why, but the important thing is that now I'm registered and I can congratulate you for the wonderful work you are doing, is spectacular.
I do not even imagine what you'd be able to do with the new Evo Starlight ... Ha, ha, ha

Hi Gud! Glad you could drop in. Your leds rule. The girls are about 60 days in I am letting them go to 70 or so but they are packing on weight and thc. Ill take some pics tonight and toss them up. I can't wait to try the new lineup of Starlights!

Back
Top Bottom