Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

Flowering: Day 15

01/03/2015

So I messed up the transition, leaving the plants on the SUPER VEG schedule of nutrients. They were still getting High N in the first week of transition. Luckily, I realized it, and was able to fix it after three days, but the damage was already done. Transition was already delayed, and stretch ended up taking WAY too long. I still had to raise the lights again tonight over the Adventurer Biscuits another 2 inches. I'm down to 1" of headroom... REALLY-REALLY-REALLY hoping that stretch stops soon. ANY"who"- here are this week's pics.

(Click images for full size)

Team iGro

Adventurer Biscuits

Green Fluffy Bunnies

I still have that herb iq thing on my computer after the first time I opened it I just felt the notepad was easier for me :rofl:
looks great Jandre
whatever happened to the terrarium thing? I never saw anymore updates

I still have that herb iq thing on my computer after the first time I opened it I just felt the notepad was easier for me :rofl:
looks great Jandre
whatever happened to the terrarium thing? I never saw anymore updates

Hard times. No frogs yet. Everything was going well, then.... hard times.

ona shouldn't be used near your plants.
I use Phat Filters in my grow near the plants. Near the curing closet, there is O.N.A.

LOL - That is soooo funny - I just got into an argument with my Girl Friend for taking most of mine for "her" house!

Girls looking good J2k3!
Thanks brother. And when growing with other smokers around, expect that. They have no idea the work involved, and often it seems they don't care, but it's just not well understood- Have patience.

Roger that - A lot more work than anticipated but I am pretty sure that 60+% of it is due to building, re-building, tweaking the re-tweaking the rooms! Oh.....and of course the "Newb Learning curve" :)

But I am still having fun with all of it so..... Good stuff and Happy times!

Oh...... And I came to the conclusion that I should be happy that the Girl Friend is OK with my "Hobby" and let it be - She even promised to help me trim :)

Question for you from the comment you made pages back on the Photosynthesis. I was going to drop A 25 WATT CFL in each of my rooms off my UPS's in case of power outages (Living in Central America - happens semi often) Is that enough light to keep them in thinking "Flower" time still? Or do I need more?

Thanks!
WG

Roger that - A lot more work than anticipated but I am pretty sure that 60+% of it is due to building, re-building, tweaking the re-tweaking the rooms! Oh.....and of course the "Newb Learning curve" :)

But I am still having fun with all of it so..... Good stuff and Happy times!

Oh...... And I came to the conclusion that I should be happy that the Girl Friend is OK with my "Hobby" and let it be - She even promised to help me trim :)

Question for you from the comment you made pages back on the Photosynthesis. I was going to drop A 25 WATT CFL in each of my rooms off my UPS's in case of power outages (Living in Central America - happens semi often) Is that enough light to keep them in thinking "Flower" time still? Or do I need more?

Thanks!
WG
Question: How many times during one flowering (8-10 weeks) does the power fail with the lights on? If it's just once or twice during the whole grow, it shouldn't be a problem. If it's like once a week, then you might have some trouble, depending on the duration. If each time is less than 30 min, then it shouldn't be a bad problem. Obviously, the more often and longer the duration, the higher the risk of hermie. If it's too often, then yeah, I'd say a 35 or 40 watt warm white CFL per 2'x2' would be best.

Question: How many times during one flowering (8-10 weeks) does the power fail with the lights on? If it's just once or twice during the whole grow, it shouldn't be a problem. If it's like once a week, then you might have some trouble, depending on the duration. If each time is less than 30 min, then it shouldn't be a bad problem. Obviously, the more often and longer the duration, the higher the risk of hermie. If it's too often, then yeah, I'd say a 35 or 40 watt warm white CFL per 2'x2' would be best.

Got it - It will reduce the time to about an hour of black out coverage but I will get them in. Had one today and maybe once a month for an hour plus but almost always during the day and I run at night so no impact yet .....

Thanks,
WG

Got it - It will reduce the time to about an hour of black out coverage but I will get them in. Had one today and maybe once a month for an hour plus but almost always during the day and I run at night so no impact yet .....

Thanks,
WG

Ah, so you're just going over contingencies. Got it. Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

Jandre2k3’s Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 2

Flowering: Day 17

01/05/2015

THE STRETCH IS OVER!! HOORAY! Adventurer Biscuits got one of her branches supercropped to get her back down out of the lights, and I guess that shocked her into full flower. All top chutes stopped advancing and there are hundreds of new hairs everywhere this evening.

The Daily:
(Click image for full size)

I was looking back at your GLR routine reasoning on how it helps promote flowering faster. I am sure genetics plays a strong role but it appears so to me that it is working compared to how mine are developing - I'm going to add it to my process :)

Got my COB's - that's tonights JOB :)

I was looking back at your GLR routine reasoning on how it helps promote flowering faster. I am sure genetics plays a strong role but it appears so to me that it is working compared to how mine are developing - I'm going to add it to my process :)

Got my COB's - that's tonights JOB :)

I've been using GLR for about 3 years now. It definitely reduces the time to flower and and increases vitality over the abrupt change from 18/6 to 12/12. It will continue to be part of my grow until the day I stop growing. And they'll probably place a wreathe upon my door on that day and carry me away.

Back
Top Bottom