JBC Pineapple Chunk - Tangerine Dream - Barneys Farm

And here's some of the Tangerine Dream, which i thought would be the problem causer but it's the king of the room now!! (Queen).
DSC003299.JPG
DSC003304.JPG
DSC003288.JPG
DSC003314.JPG

The difference in the 2 are crazy. That pineapple chunk doesnt have the mass the tangerine has. If you think shes ready i wouldnt give you any sort of a hard time, but i bet if left longer she may add on weight a little

Yeah know what your saying, and thanks for help. But I been waiting 2 week and nothing happened, except the pistels have gone in and turned amber. Don't have a microscope to check the trics properly, but just doesn't change, whereas the Tangerine as you can see is coming along fine an could prob do another 3 week.

Thanks again 253Chiefin :high-five:

I just know, I messed up a bit giving it too much. But learn't a good lesson in the process.
Feed half nute strength unless it is showing sign of deffs.
Also if I move that out The tangerine could be under the main light with the 2 side lights either side, giving it more light and heat, as its quite cold at min.

Not happy with the Pineapple and won't be making that mistake again hopefully lol. Never had it happen before, but have grown in a bad environment before and that is key to a good grow.

Tents are needed for indoor grows or homemade boxes with good ventilation. Wardrobes even with extraction in these crappy houses get damp.

Talking with a friend now on what to do, so all advice is welcome and appreciated. She may have to go.. At least it will produce a lot of popcorn for hash which i will add to the Tangerine popcorn.

I wonder if root damage caused by nitrogen toxicity could have contributed to root rot due to the flushings afterward? Or just too wet? I always have problems when I have to make this kind of a call myself; to kill it or let it go. You'll make the right judgement call. Don't be like me and let the empty weed jar do the decidin' for ya! :)

Got a picture for you , one min...... had to do it, the thing wasn't moving. Plus the roots where a little damp after flush..

Not too bad actually for one stretched plant. Buds a bit stretched but there quite a lot there, loads of popcorn and sugar leaves being saved till I chop Tangerine in 2-3 weeks.

Just smoked the squidgy off the scissors in a 1 pop, Chronic squidgy!!!!

I wonder if root damage caused by nitrogen toxicity could have contributed to root rot due to the flushings afterward? Or just too wet? I always have problems when I have to make this kind of a call myself; to kill it or let it go. You'll make the right judgement call. Don't be like me and let the empty weed jar do the decidin' for ya! :)

Hey Potchimp, you was right with the root damage. The place it was , was quite cold as the pineapple was on the floor and the floor was quite cold where it was. I dont think the roots where warm enough so as I was trying to flush they wasn't drying out enough.
I took out the soil to see them and they was damp and a little brown. I was happy to get it out of the way as The tangerine has all the light and space and because if its size is on some drawers off the floor where it is warm near the light. Maybe thats why the TD is budding fast and good.

Anyway had some popcorn buds last night to smoke and the pineapple is really nice and really strong to be honest. It had about a 2 week flush as well with a mil here and there.

Well got some weed as well to watch the rest of the Tangerine show, and i'm keeping all the clippings and popcorn off the pineapple and will be adding it to the Tangerine cutting to make some hash.

Oh nice man! That doesnt look bad in the pic. Youll be set once that dries, looks like some dank

Thanks 253chiefin! Yeah it looks ok but its really stretched, thats why I wanted it gone there where gaps in the buds where no new bud was forming. Its an ok harvest I just know I can do better. I can't use cold conditions like that and when I make a mistake it too cold to fully sort.

But Tangerine the boss now!! Its coming along great and I'm happy with her. She away from the cold floor though and its has been doing amazing!!

Hey Potchimp, you was right with the root damage. The place it was , was quite cold as the pineapple was on the floor and the floor was quite cold where it was. I dont think the roots where warm enough so as I was trying to flush they wasn't drying out enough.
I took out the soil to see them and they was damp and a little brown. I was happy to get it out of the way as The tangerine has all the light and space and because if its size is on some drawers off the floor where it is warm near the light. Maybe thats why the TD is budding fast and good.

Anyway had some popcorn buds last night to smoke and the pineapple is really nice and really strong to be honest. It had about a 2 week flush as well with a mil here and there.

Well got some weed as well to watch the rest of the Tangerine show, and i'm keeping all the clippings and popcorn off the pineapple and will be adding it to the Tangerine cutting to make some hash.

I couldn't believe how bad the cold floor tied up the Flo plant I'm growing now. It had a deficiency of everything according to the leaves :) after its first nutes ever a few weeks into veg. I figured it had to be something else. These electric seed mats work good to prevent that with the 3 gallon grow bags I'm using.
Cool to hear the Pineapple Chunk's worth puttin' a lung to; I got a freebie and I know not to give it away now! I think you'll like the TD better though. I got up with a sponsor here (Herbie's Seeds) and bought some G13 seeds I liked it so much.
Not to hijack your thread, but you mentioned that you like Haze strains before. Any one in particular? I'm doing Chocolope after these two grows I'm doing are over, and I've got a lot of seeds to choose from in my freezer.
:welldone:

I couldn't believe how bad the cold floor tied up the Flo plant I'm growing now. It had a deficiency of everything according to the leaves :) after its first nutes ever a few weeks into veg. I figured it had to be something else. These electric seed mats work good to prevent that with the 3 gallon grow bags I'm using.
Cool to hear the Pineapple Chunk's worth puttin' a lung to; I got a freebie and I know not to give it away now! I think you'll like the TD better though. I got up with a sponsor here (Herbie's Seeds) and bought some G13 seeds I liked it so much.
Not to hijack your thread, but you mentioned that you like Haze strains before. Any one in particular? I'm doing Chocolope after these two grows I'm doing are over, and I've got a lot of seeds to choose from in my freezer.
:welldone:

Thanks 92Tokemaster! Its good to have one beast out of 2, numbs a bit of the disapointment of not being able to control conditions proplerly.

Nah its cool Potchimp! We love the haze. Yeah man G13 is chronic, had a half o bout month ago and it smells pretty much identical to the Tangerine, except the tangerine is a bit fruitier. Favorite haze has got to be amnesia or silver haze.

Yeah its bad with conditions when they not good. Thing is this one wasn't in my full control, seen them every 2/3 days and didn't have control of the heat, was teaching someone as I went. but got the other one off the cold floor because its smaller so it on a set of white drawers. Its changing everyday now, really fast. Its been showing the pineapple up for a couple of week now and pineapple was getting scared so I pulled the scrawny thing out and now the tangerine has all the room to fully pop in next 2-3 weeks.

But to be fair to the pineapple, its obviously not 25% THC but It is really strong, slightly psychedelic and a real strong body high. The buds dont look impressive, quite airy and spaced, but BIG cheese like yellow calyx's. I get a picture when its dry.

Stay tuned for the Tangerine!!:thumb:

So Day 45 Flower for the Tangerine Dream.

Things are looking good for the tangerine!! As you can see its coming along fine and fast now. Put a fan on it yesterday to stay in there. something that needed doing 2 month ago. Gave it 2L of water yesterday with 1ml Advanced Nutrients Carba load.
Carbo_Load.jpg

I'll be giving it one more feed increasing the nutes a little before the final flush. Think she'l go another 2-3 weeks which is good as its already got a nice amount of solid buds!!

Ok so the Pineapple chunk is cured and getting smoked as I type!! I only got 30.5g dry. Not too much seen as the plant was nearly as tall as me. I'll get some pics of the buds on tomorrow and a smoke report. Can tell you now it's mega strong and not so cheesy anymore, more fruity!

Just got some isoproryl rubbing alcohol to make some hash. I have all the clippings from the pineapple in the freezer waiting on the tangerine crop to add to it. I will show pictures this weekend of the finished pineapple and the hash making process when the tangerine is done.

Back
Top Bottom