First Grow - Pineapple Chunk/Tangerine Dream

Hey guys! Sorry for the late post but I have chopped the Tangerine down and it is drying currently. Just thought I would drop by and let ya know that I am moving on to my next journal for my Cherry Pie. I will post a complete dry weight once the new nugs are dried out.

Here are some pics

First one here is of the Pineapple all dried up and good to go. Freaking super sticky and stinky. The tangerine did not turn out as well.
20130909_120915.jpg
20130916_221556.jpg
20130916_221605.jpg
20130917_130806.jpg
20130917_130820.jpg

Me too, can't beat WA. Felt a bit of Fall in the air today.Many thanks for your journal. I have sent for some Tangerine Dream seeds.

Thanks man! Yhea weather was great today down near Portland area. Good luck with the tangerine strain, mine was susceptible to PM and had to battle it during flower. My RH was a steady 40% and like 81 degrees with the light on and plenty of airflow and I still had PM issues on my sativa. My pineapple did not even show one sign of PM throughout the entire grow unlike the tangerine.

Thanks man! Yhea weather was great today down near Portland area. Good luck with the tangerine strain, mine was susceptible to PM and had to battle it during flower. My RH was a steady 40% and like 81 degrees with the light on and plenty of airflow and I still had PM issues on my sativa. My pineapple did not even show one sign of PM throughout the entire grow unlike the tangerine.

I have my MMJ paper & am trying to figure all this out. Any advice on a strain that is easy to grow, doesn't make you fall asleep & gives a clear uplifting feeling? I plan on doing a SCROG with the Tangerine. Thanks, C
PS.Very pretty pics!! PM? I know what SM is

Congrats on that tangerine dream harvest +reps

I have my MMJ paper & am trying to figure all this out. Any advice on a strain that is easy to grow, doesn't make you fall asleep & gives a clear uplifting feeling? I plan on doing a SCROG with the Tangerine. Thanks, C
PS.Very pretty pics!! PM? I know what SM is

I would go with an indica dominate hybrid and harvest when most of your trich's are cloudy in color if your looking for a head high. I dont plan on growing a Sativa dominate strain any time soon. It took to long and + they are long and skinny ( would be harder to do a SCROG with it).

Since you are a medical patient in WA all you need to do is check out a few of the local dispensaries, should be plenty of clones to choose from. They go for about 10 bucks a pop normally.

PM is powdery mildew and its some nasty shit.

I would go with an indica dominate hybrid and harvest when most of your trich's are cloudy in color if your looking for a head high. I dont plan on growing a Sativa dominate strain any time soon. It took to long and + they are long and skinny ( would be harder to do a SCROG with it).

Since you are a medical patient in WA all you need to do is check out a few of the local dispensaries, should be plenty of clones to choose from. They go for about 10 bucks a pop normally.

PM is powdery mildew and its some nasty shit.

Many thanks for the info. C

Grats on the harvest BP :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom