Gov's Pineapple Chunk Mars II Excursion

Bro :high-five: good stuff man, that puts the smile back on the dial, which is at the 1 o'clock position on my DBV. :peace: gov

Thanks for all the good vibes all! I will confess though, these pics were taken on Tuesday and I chopped Lolo this morning. That was the reason I didn't want to list wet weights as I was taking her down too and wanted to simply get on with it. She may have been able to go a couple more days, but her trichs were almost all cloudy and she had some amber specks. She smelled exquisite though and her main colas were soooo heavy.

Containered weights and final harvest pics this Sunday! Smoke report 2 weeks after that. I also spent a couple hours making some bubble hash last night too and it's in the freezer as we speak. I'll grab a few pics of that this afternoon too.

Hi all! Today I've got final weights and a few thoughts. No smoke report yet, however, I made 4 grams of full melt bubble and my blastin buddy ran about 20 grams of fresh frozen popcorn and got about 2 grams. That was an experiment he wanted to do with fresh that resulted in low yield. The shatter is beautiful amber and clear as glass. I'll get a picture to show, and it tastes very nice. Of course we had to roll a few snakes out of the bubble to sample and that shit is pure fire. The taste is phenomenal.

Ok, pictures. Paka gave up only 89 grams dry, and her trichome production "looks" like it could have been better, but her deficiency and extreme genetic foxtails may have negatively affected the results.

paka_dry.JPG

paka_spread.JPG

Lolo was the giver of the two though, and truly should be an indicator of what this strain is all about. Her trich production is high, colas and secondary buds are all solid as stones and she smells amazing. 115 grams, in the container.

lolo_dry.JPG

lolo_cola.JPG

So, 204 grams (7.28 oz) in the container. Given the 298w draw of my light comes to .68 gpw and is down slightly from my last grow, but this grow saw a few things the last one didn't and I probably learned more from it than I did with the last. I had phenotypes that wanted different nutes and I had some temperature fluctuations (to the high end) I didn't have last time either. Summer grows always seem to yield less for me, but I also believe if I had lollipopped a bit and trimmed a few fan leaves throughout the duration, I could have done better. I'm hoping Paka comes through in the end with some interesting, tasty smoke. We'll know in about 2 weeks. I don't "sample" early usually, but if the hashes I made (and already tried) are any indicator, I should be happy.

:peace: :cool: :peace:

looks fire :thumb: (_̅_̅_̅_̅_̲м̲a̲я̲i̲j-̲u̲a̲n̲a̲_̅_̅_̅()ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็

Good stuff gov, just means the next grow will be a little sooner. High five, reps and circle of love... Peace gov.

Hey GC, congrats on the nice harvest!

Thank you for sharing all of your helpful info and experiences along the way.

/Obi Wan
:peace:

O.K., So it's been 2 weeks and I can honestly say, I tried it for the first time this morning. Once wide awake and clear headed, I ground up a nice little bud from Paka in my freshly-cleaned grinder. Upon first grinding it up, it releases a very strong ammonia/piney smell that leaves a sweet after note, or at least hint that there's something more to it. I packed an elbow in the EQ and turned it on. I boogied up to the corner store and snagged my redbull and lotto tickets which gives the 10-15 mins I like to let it all heat up.

First rip was more than I expected in terms of vapor volume and density, and it highlighted the fact it was still a bit young for me as I'm still working on the 8bk from my last grow that's now got a 6-month cure going and is smooth as cream. It was still a bit green, but tasted very much like it smelled in my last description, but the finish has a distinct, tangy sweetness that really lingers, so it is certainly "ready". It's just not quite ready for my liking. The potency is higher than the 8bk. That is purely my opinion, and could be influenced because of a different cannabinoid profile than what I've used the last 6 months, but I took 3 good rips off the EQ and was quite high. The high reflected the harvest date and was really spacey, but predictable. I will say I found myself sitting on the couch watching the tube with some satisfaction as all indicators are it will be an improvement in quality from my last harvest once cured properly for a couple more weeks. Yield will meet my needs and an improvement in overall quality has me putting this down as a successful grow.

...and I haven't tried Lolo yet. Her buds are WAY more funky (funkier?) and the trichs are more visible. Whatever that means who knows, but from where I'm sitting she will be my best yet.

O.K., So it's been 2 weeks and I can honestly say, I tried it for the first time this morning. Once wide awake and clear headed, I ground up a nice little bud from Paka in my freshly-cleaned grinder. Upon first grinding it up, it releases a very strong ammonia/piney smell that leaves a sweet after note, or at least hint that there's something more to it. I packed an elbow in the EQ and turned it on. I boogied up to the corner store and snagged my redbull and lotto tickets which gives the 10-15 mins I like to let it all heat up.

First rip was more than I expected in terms of vapor volume and density, and it highlighted the fact it was still a bit young for me as I'm still working on the 8bk from my last grow that's now got a 6-month cure going and is smooth as cream. It was still a bit green, but tasted very much like it smelled in my last description, but the finish has a distinct, tangy sweetness that really lingers, so it is certainly "ready". It's just not quite ready for my liking. The potency is higher than the 8bk. That is purely my opinion, and could be influenced because of a different cannabinoid profile than what I've used the last 6 months, but I took 3 good rips off the EQ and was quite high. The high reflected the harvest date and was really spacey, but predictable. I will say I found myself sitting on the couch watching the tube with some satisfaction as all indicators are it will be an improvement in quality from my last harvest once cured properly for a couple more weeks. Yield will meet my needs and an improvement in overall quality has me putting this down as a successful grow.

...and I haven't tried Lolo yet. Her buds are WAY more funky (funkier?) and the trichs are more visible. Whatever that means who knows, but from where I'm sitting she will be my best yet.

what a great review thank you for taking the time to give ur thoughts now enjoy ur rewards ~! :p

Back
Top Bottom