JBC's Super Soil - Fully Organic 4x Blue Mystic + 1x CH9 Jack FEMS

No probs TM, They here mate,

Sneek peek on the Girls :)

They thriving PK at the min since HPS been there so last feed I gave,
(Per Gallon)
5ml Ginormous Humboldt Nutrients 0-6-16
10ml Bio Bizz Top Max Fulvic and humic acids
5ml Advanced Nutes Carba Load Sugars for plant and Microbes (Like Molasses, I use Bit of both)
5ml Hesi Bloom 3-3-4 (Full Macro and Micro)

2 Days later I came and checked and BOOM! They loved the feed.

DSCN10453.JPG

DSCN10443.JPG

DSCN10515.JPG

Thaks guys, I feeling this Blue Mystic too, its a nice strain.. The hermi buds were fine, been smoking them for 2 weeks now I think it is, cant fully remember it's been a little hazy since I chopped them lol :ganjamon:

Got a couple more pictures....
DSCN10544.JPG

DSCN1054_-_Copy.JPG

DSCN10567.JPG

DSCN10553.JPG

Yeah I thinking the same, nothing like waiting for a Sativa strain, the weeks drag a bit on them. I also reckon when all is really healthy for the plant there is no pauses in growth so you never have that "whats happening feeling" and they just rock on alone!

I haven't really had to do much with this Super Soil , Just very small feeds here and there since about week 2/3 of flower. More High P Guano Next time and Maybe a little less Manure, only a little though.

Some 3 weeks ago i mention i'll post some pic's of my own Blue Mystic grow... a little late tho.

But here they are at 8 weeks of flowering before the trim 'n' chop :thumb:

0021264.JPG
007874.JPG
008810.JPG
009722.JPG
010679.JPG
0051068.JPG

Its my last grow of Blue Mystic which has been pleasent to watch grow, smoke & even better to cook with over the many months we have shared together :Namaste:

Yeah Fuzzy they look great man!! Love how the mystic produces FAT Dense nugs, my auto version was the same, nothing but fat buds. These are going the same way as well.

I'l get some pictures of the full plants soon enough.

And almost forgot, Happy 420 Everyone, getting smoking :lot-o-toke:

HHAHAHAHAHA, YES POTCHIMP!!!! Love it mate!!!! Happy 420, you the man mate, that picture is the BEST! Look at that spliff hahahahahaaaaaaaa, no one smokes like you mate :) :party::party:

Pot chimps photo is hilarious. JB, your plants look lush. Thanks for the help on my grow.

Thanks mate,

Yeh that picture is the best hahaha. Biggest spliff I ever seen! And glad to help with your girls mate.

Blackstrap, unsulphared mate :)

Thanks for reps Buckshot,

Here is a quick snap I got of the cola on one of the less LST'd ones. It got snalled and just went on crazy grow, maybe an accidental Super crop, worked well though as the cola just took off!..........

DSCN10943.JPG

Back
Top Bottom