JBC's Super Soil - Fully Organic 4x Blue Mystic + 1x CH9 Jack FEMS

Looks like I stopped in on a nice pic day. Looking beautiful! :welldone:

Sry haven't been posing lately I've been trying to put out fires in my cabinet (figuratively speaking)

Very beautiful cola reps!!!

Thanks Wizz mate, cant wait to see your new 1.5 on the go.

Pure Beauty!

TyCal

Cheers mate, good to have you abourd.
Looks like I stopped in on a nice pic day. Looking beautiful!

Sry haven't been posing lately I've been trying to put out fires in my cabinet (figuratively speaking)

Easy GreenSmurf bro,
Good to see you still with us after your finish. I know what you mean, after chop time everything just slows down haha.

I'm going to get some full plant pictures , stay tuned............

Thanks JBC, ill be doing a update friday. With techniques I use in coco & hydro. I also use Blackstrap threw veg. It has its perks with the ladies. Roots love the stuff.

Yeah I used mollasses during veg also. Roots love the micro's as well as the plant and the Microbes love the sugars. Good stuff.

Got some mollasses bubbling away now with some BioBizz Top Max for the Humic and fulvic acids to aid in nutrient uptake and again a small dose of Humboldt Nutrients Ginormous for a quick PK spike as its late flower. Ran out of Sea Bird Guano or anything High in P.

Gave them just water last feed so next one will hit them with that.

The 600w on the Hps is burning the top leaves and I had it at 1 and half Feet away, so I keep it on 400w, maybe hit the 600w at the end.

Nice to see youve gone fully organic, digging what you have done in here, ive only skimmed through but i plan on catching up soon!

Hey ilikebike,
Good to see you still around bruva. Yeh the whole lot was organics except the tiny bit of Epson salts at the begining and a small dose of Humboldt Nutrients Ginormous, but aparently its friendly to the microbial life in the soil anyway so all should be good.

Its the High P boosts that do most harm to soil life.

Hey jb. I can't remember the last post I tossed up here. I've been keeping up with the daily reading but haven't had much to say. So I will take this chance to say well done, and keep up the good work.

Thanks northener,
Good to see you here bro. Made some Kief yesterday with my crystal grinder out of some of the hermi trim. It has a bit of plant materiel in it as the grinder isn't the finest screen.

But here it is anyway, I just sived about half oz of semi decent trim through the grinder and got 0.5g of Kief. Not much at all but have been researching the dry ice method and that seems best by a mile so I will wait for the rest of the trim and do it that way.

Here is what I got anyway,

DSCN11203.JPG

DSCN11127.JPG

DSCN11134.JPG

DSCN1113_-_Copy.JPG

Thanks 420 Team!

Seriously thought I knew what I was doing until I joined this site. The pro's of 420 opened my eyes. I was but a noob until I signed up here and to have "Be Irie" just come to my journal and "Like" a post, I feel very privileged to have such a great grower and an original 420 guru grace my journal,

Thanks 420, you all make us better growers and better people, Happy days :)

As promised earlier, here are some full plant pictures,

DSCN11113.JPG

DSCN11154.JPG

DSCN11173.JPG

Smoke report on the Kief,

I'm not the biggest smoker these days, I mean I ain't no Potchimp or no Buckshot, them guys smoke O's, so most Crons get me high as F*** but this kief, even though there some plant matter in there is the BOMB!!!! Holy crap I was high when I smoked a tiny 1 pop of the stuff. I have had mad giggles all night!! I haven't had that for years but this stuff makes anything my mates say the funniest sh*t I have ever heard in my life!!! Kief is the one! Dry ice extraction next which I will document here. I need more of this haha.

Thank you !!!!

I'm going to have to get something to put next to them to show size comparison because the first tall one is a rather big girl and in the pictures she's looks rather short. Dont be deceived that main cola is as big as my closed fist, it like a coke can , seriously! I'l get a comparison soon. Maybe not a full can but It's an absolute beast to touch, you cant even squeeze it, blue mystic is rock solid.

The other 2 smaller ones are just bushy girls and do not have nugs like that, but one of them is close behind. Whats wierd is the big one is the one that got snapped right at the bottom of the stalk and seems to have super cropped the whole plant. Whereas the one in the smart pot (more Co2 to roots) has the smallest nugs. I think It has something to do with the soil compacting a lot more in the air pot.

The ones in plastic pots are doing MUCH better! Something to think about Plastic pots dont compact like smart pots.

Either way Super Soil rocks!! and is easy care if the mix is half decent.

DSCN11094.JPG

Back
Top Bottom