JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Nah all this flush is doing is clearing out any possible salt build up. There is no need to let the plant starve afterwards.

Yeah cool mate.. Thats kind of what i was thinking..
She may need some Cal/mag so thats why i give her a little with some trace elem. to water in tomorrow..
But basically she ll be getting a very diluted dose of this, which i hope will help with un locking any nutes caused by acidic soil or build ups.
After couple hours of this ill give her some more plain water, just couple litres then will top her nutes back up with a 4/4 strength dose..
Hope this may rectify any probs she may have atm... They are only slight, but as there is a few different little symptoms, its hard to pin point - so a flush n light feed may just do the trick!!
Cheers Jimmy!! I owe ya one!! Later bro - Smokemupm8!!:thanks:

any flush, at any point in a plants life is a good thing. letting the girl get plenty of fresh, ph adjusted, clean water is a great thing. she has gotten and will continue to get residual nutes and future feedings of some kind...clean water, bright sunlight, nice dirt and an nice breeze is all the plants need.

Ok so WTF is this guy? He dosent seem like a pest bug, so I didnt kill him. But hes just chillen on top of the Chem D mother. Never seen a bug like him.

His body is a tad more orange then the picture makes it look like.

013399.JPG
015324.JPG

Ok so WTF is this guy? He dosent seem like a pest bug, so I didnt kill him. But hes just chillen on top of the Chem D mother. Never seen a bug like him.

His body is a tad more orange then the picture makes it look like.

013399.JPG
015324.JPG

Looks like a grasshopper to me. They, in numbers, have been known to wipe out crops in the midwest. One or two shouldn't be a problem but I would KILL him.

I would get rid of it too. I had a dragon fly looking critter a few weeks ago and thought nothing of it.
A few days later I noticed something had been eating on some leaves. It was a small green worm.
I suspect it came from the critter.

I mean he does look like a cricket or grasshopper to me too. So far hes still in the EXACT same place on the same plant. I see not a single bite taken off a leaf.

I posted the picture to some bug expert forum. Waiting on a reply from them. If this guys just chillen and not bothering nothing or better yet killing bad guys, then id hate to kill the lil fella.

However if he is in fact a plant eater. He will have to go... I may be really nice though and just catch him and release him a few miles from my house, hes sorta a friendly lil guy. Plus how would it look if I want around killing a bunch of crickets amirite?

RIP to the lil friendly buggy.

The expert comfirmed it was a baby grasshopper. Was very strange I dont see a single bite.

The babies are picking up steam. I even clipped off the lowest branch from the Chem D to attempt cloning once again.

0021054.JPG
005889.JPG

Babies hell they are young girls. Looking really good too if I may say. Sorry your having trouble cloning the ChemD. Positive vibs coming to your lone clone.

Well quick update the little clone is still super perky. I mean it fucking better be perky. I never created such a damn perfect enviroment in my life.

PH is 5.8
ppm is 120
temp is 72
sprayers are 46 seconds on 4.5 mins off.
has tiny amounts ofb-1 and nutes

Jimmy give it a little time. My clones take 8 to 14 days sometimes. Patience's is the key.

some day I shall make 3 day roots like all these people on the net claim to. I shall find the way and then I shall create an army of clones. My clone army will venture forth taking over every patch of dirt it can find, raping and pillaging and growing big buds so tall that they squish any DEA agents under them with one swoop.

They shall call me Emperor Cricket and none of the Jedi... or um DEA agents shall be able to stop me. Muahahhaahahahaha

My clones will be victorious!

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: oh master Emperor Cricket

Also on a crazy side note.

This grow may end up turning into a half indoor half outdoor grow. Still not 100% sure.

But the reason is I have a big ol greenhouse and I am pretty sure I can veg plants indoors to good heights then just toss them in the heated greenhouse to flower even in the dead of winter.

iono, still weighing my options. Just thought you guys might like to know.

I also just got mad at the fact that my new cloner was white. I could feel the lightrays scorching my more soon to be roots. So I busted out the ol paintbrush and its now black :).

The last clone and first clone I made rooted in 10 days. :)

The last clone and first clone I made rooted in 10 days. :)

Dont make me get all medieval on ya TG.

Just saying.... :)

Back
Top Bottom