JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Happy Skunkday Jimmy :thumb:

Happy Skunkday Jimmy :thumb:

You too Chrondawg Millionaire!

So I know I aint posted pics in awhile. Maybe today I can show ya some of the drying/ dry buds that I picked on friday.

:popcorn:
Happy Tokerday Jimmy :thumb:

Here is some fresh Chemdawg D Ill do Paula a lil later once she dries more.
DSCN83821.JPG
DSCN84381.JPG

You know what I hate fellas. When you got a plant that just won't grow good. Nomatter what you feed it, or don't feed it. Nomatter how much or little you water it, it just does not wanna thrive.

Last year I had 4 do that. I pulled 2 without harvesting shit off them then the other 2 I got like 1 oz total combined off lol...

This year I have 1 dumb plant that just won't stop having leaves dry up and go brown n shitty. The buds are meager, the tiny bit on it that is good smoke is gonna take a ton of trimming to get off the stupid abundance of brown dead leaves.

But all in all I guess one out of like 30 ain't so bad.

yea I get those every once in awhile too
Happy Weednsday Jimmy :thumb:

Hmm.. yeah it does suck when you invest abit of time into em and then somethin like that happens..
Are the ones not doing good in your greenhouse or just outside? You may have just gotten a shitty seed or a temperamental plant! Id be screwed if I had an under achiever :) Shit I need nearly 1lb every 4.5mnths just to stay medicated, If I was short constantly like my last Lucy grow, Im nearly out of her already and Teresa is only into day 13 Flower....
But youre lucky you got some backup plants! :goodjob: Always good in case of such times - Plant a few if you have adequate space outside, Id have limited sun where I am atm as high walls and such so sun doesnt reach all points of the property during daylight hours.
Hopefully later Ill have some room to spread 2 girls out on!! Take it easy mate all the best and will chatr soon.. Smokemup

hey jimmy clone me some of that WRxB lol that sh!t looks frickin amazing

I aint had WR x BB for like 7 months :)

Happy Thurweeday Jimmy :thumb:

As promised here is paula, my first entry ever into the NOTM going up next month. She wieghs 81 grams dry

DSCN8470.JPG
DSCN8545.JPG
DSCN8593.JPG

BEAUTIFUL nugget jimmy. paula really turned out a nice bud didnt she? hope it smokes smooth for ya.. she is a very nice nug. you got my vote next NOTM

One thing I do like about Paula, was even though she didnt end up being the biggest plant (or even close), infact she was kinda small by the end. But her nugs are as dense as you can ever hope for. She even from a small 5.5 foot xmas tree with no huge side branches she still looks like a 11-15 oz yield heck maybe even 16 oz and she will infact still be One Pound Paula :)

I'll let you fellas know once I trim up the rest of her and then weigh it.

The Chemdawg i harvested last week is probably like 9-11 oz. i still got more to trim of that too.

On a side note I made my trimming room pretty bad ass and improved my drying and curing room. I got one of those new fancy smart tv in the trim room. So I can watch movies off the internet or listen to music off the net on it with the push of a button.

Back
Top Bottom