Jinn's Coco Hempy Harem 2014

Just looked at that pic.....i like it......gonna see how many 2 liters i have......i can put them in a corner of teh tent:)....thanks Jinn......

you're welcome man, I think im gonna log off for a while. hope everyone has a good day.

Sorry you are still feeling like crap bro.....on another note...i have to go to lowes tomorrow to get some more perlite.....ran short on the last botttle:)

you must go through quite a bit! I bought one 2cuft bags from homers, and I haven't even made a dent in it.

Day: 55
Flowering day: 20
NLxBB auto & CSSH clone day: 15
Jack la mota & Malawi gold day: 1

Harem shot:
IMG_198620.JPG

Jack la mota
IMG_198916.JPG

NLxBB auto
IMG_198816.JPG

Malawi gold (3 cotyledons)
IMG_198716.JPG

CSSH Clone (who is starting to flower)
IMG_199017.JPG

Pineapple Chunk
IMG_199311.JPG

CSSH
IMG_199216.JPG

CSSH
IMG_199413.JPG

CSSH
IMG_199517.JPG

CSSH
IMG_199617.JPG

Sorry for the light bleed from the CFLs in the photos, but I was hurting too much to move em'
hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Great update bro.....looks fine with the cfl shining in there.......it is nice to see some pics with out the glow of leds every once in a while:)......they look nice and healthy:)
Thanks man,
they're growing nice and healthy but I can't help but feel like they're not growing dense enough. Im just impatient though.
CSSH is starting to sugar up too, I didn't do a very good job of capturing any of it but several lower bud sites are starting to frost their leaves.
I still can't believe how many bud sites CSSH has, I think in the future I'll be a little more conservative on the topping/fimming.

Great update dude.
Get to feeling better.
Thanks brother, I'm trying!
But you want all them sights dont you.....why be more conservative?......she is gonna be a giver:)....maybe i misunderstood:)lol
Well, I got a little carried away, 6 tops would have been perfect, like with my pineapple chunk. But silver has more than double that,
although from what Ive seen shes going to produce quite nicely, sticking with 6 or so tops would give me much larger denser buds, instead of a ton of medium buds. Don't get me wrong, im very happy with how things are going as is; I just feel in the future it may be prudent to top/fim a little less. (especially without a scrog net, i have a field day trying to keep CSSH and all her buds ROUGHLY uniform in size)

happy new year Jinn - Did you get snow today?

snow? not that ive seen. i take it you did?

Yea - We DO NOT get snow where i am - Not for like the last 40 years lol - Crazy day today lol

I did make it to the dispensary, Ive got a bubbler loaded with blue jack, something ive never heard of before so I'll let everyone know how it is.
And thats crazy you got snow rob, must be from all that frost on your girls =p

Back
Top Bottom